Why does Any Forums not have a “polling” option?

It’d be useful for political boards to figure out who believes in what
>inb4 strawpoll
I’m talking about a Any Forums, poll

Attached: E32257F3-16D8-4BB0-B19B-C59E20AEE22A.png (1067x1067, 11.75K)

bots
best poll is actual discussion

Lol Any Forums is the force that makes internet pols useless.

>implying people wouldn’t lie
>implying it won’t be bots
>implying it doesn’t pidgeon hole
>implying Any Forums is one person or one belief
>implying you aren’t a faggot
>implying you shouldn’t kill yourself

You don’t want to figure out what everyone really is thinking tho?
For example, how many people here are actually racist? It seems like a lot but sometimes it doesnt

why dont you just kys, go back to plebbit and twatter if you want that herd mentality bs
im serious, fucking kill yourself or leave... preferably the former to guarantee the latter

People lie all the time through discussion too, dipshit
People claim to be white with zero proof, which can make all discussions based off a lie

You not wanting to figure things out this militantly is a sign or terminal retardation

you should be killing yourself by now, you well poisoning fucking kike rat

because this is an imageboard, dumbass

You should try reading a book, moron

so you're a journo intern

its gregarious as fuck
not only what do you care
but at the core,
tf you care about the opinion of others?

so i second that user.
why dont you fucking kill yourself with your shit herd mentality?
at least go to a place where it is valued instead of shitting up my board with gregarity

Nice use of images
No, I’m fairly certain no one here is actually white tho

so the only way to figure things out for myself is to do what you say, thats the only method?
that is a sign of militant semitism

how many of you would suck a dick?

Trends are not opinions, their a good indicator
Lacking curiosity to the point where you find it to be a conspiracy is retarded, yes

Yeah, because lord forgive someone for not doing what you want
You’re doing it more for me than I am for you tho, but recall that retardation from earlier

theyre are a good indicator of what others think.
and since people are shit in 95% of cases i preemptively dont care what theiy think.
especially when its so simple it can be enclosed in a poll.

and i could give you a few reasons how i could use manipulated polls to manipulate the more gregarious among users of this board.

so, yeah. either you still have a long way to go or you have malicious intent.
in both cases, stop posting cringe pretty please

We have a sage option.

You're fucking retarded man. If you want to know what people think then you ask them or read what they write. If you put a pol up on the internet it's going to be mostly bots and the data you get from it is useless.

If this thread was a yes or no poll, op would've been btfo already
Native polling here is a bad idea, you always have to think of the torrent of retards and bots that come here. The sheer number ruins the idea

>few reasons
i meant few ways

(((you))) are the only one here crying and jewing out for not getting what you want
you are really bad at this and come off as a petulant child, which is what you are. i notice instead of trying to reinforce your argument with your opinions/facts/whatever you resort to adhom bullshit.
polls and all that shit are fucking rigged because of shitheels like you that arent honest, however you point to them as fact.
you arent attempting to discuss an issue, you are presenting a 'my way or the highway' bullshit, and i dont take to that reasoning
>read a book
i have, i read all the time actually. you read plebnit and twatter and take them as real life. you are the worst kind of shill and are way too obvious a little child.
guess what? havent bumped your gay thread once, andy opinions on your kikery havent changed an iota. stay mad kid