Why does this board hate this white country so much?

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (2560x1600, 1.46K)

Attached: polish coal burner.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

>white country
lmao

White country

mhmmmmmm...

Attached: 1648325676517.png (512x512, 74.08K)

What a shit flag though. Most Euro flags are shit unimaginative bicolors or tricolors. At least the UK has a truly unique flag.

Annoying and butthurt about pretty much everything.
That's why.

Attached: 1633190641309.jpg (500x376, 27.52K)

>Why does this board hate this white country so much?
No one really hates Poland that I've seen. It's pretty inoccuous. And everyone defends Poland from globohomo from what I've seen here.

Niggers absolutely coping and seething.
Russian shills hate the idea of Poland because it completely wrecks the narrative that joining NATO/the EU degenerates you.

Poland is unwavering. Poland is indomitable. Poland has always been against Russia and Germany. We are right and God is on our side. If you're surprised by this, you were never our ally, and we never needed you. Nothing will change our mind.
>40% of the population goes to church every Sunday and 70% of the population goes to church at least once a month
there are LGBT-free zones since 2019 and gays can't marry, adopt or even have civil unions
>abortion got delegalized fully in 2020 after partial abolishment in 1993
niggers, shitskins, mudslimes all consider Poland a no-go zone. poland is virtually 100% white and ethnically homogenous
>it's a developed, clean, orderly country with an HDI of 0.9
it opposes degeneracy from the direction of Germany and from the direction of Russia both
>in NATO since 1999 (23 years), in the EU since 2004 (18 years)
relatively little of the population does drugs, the average age of sexual initiation is high, average lifetime number of sexual partners for women is low, divorce rate is low
>constant high GDP growth

Poland is too based for this world.
Russian shills hate the idea of Poland because it completely wrecks the narrative that joining NATO/the EU degenerates you. The way we see it, Russia is degenerate and no outside force can degenerate a nation, a nation can only inherently be either degenerate (Orthodox/Protestant) or based (Catholic) from the start.

Attached: A9B119A7-1B18-44D8-8511-829E3FD5084D.jpg (968x546, 334.5K)

Globohomo hates us for resisting their devilish ways so they pay shill farms to shit on us online, simple as

>white country
jews are not white

Attached: 1648212388973.jpg (1170x1226, 177.78K)

Pic rels hate Poland so I couldn't give less of a shit

Attached: 1647814092683.jpg (601x622, 45.3K)

>White country

Attached: Dy3bubLsqXqMowd74JUbYb6sGnYr69RhryCWfyGWgMA.jpg (4592x3196, 979.13K)

>Globohomo hates us for resisting their devilish ways
Pollackia is literal an american puppett regime the same way Ukraine is. To drive Russia and Europe apart.

also don't forget that you export your criminals and lefty faggots to countries like Norway.
Every Polak I know, are either lefty faggots or criminal scum, some of them are decent but not much.

Russia out of Europe sounds like a good thing, given the fact that Russia is AIDS ridden murderous shithole

Because nobody of healthy mind would want to live in Norway.
I've been there in 2012 and left in dread, what a depressing place

>white country

Attached: poles cucks.png (1144x660, 303.28K)

>Whoa why were soviet bloc countries stunted in their growth until just recently?
>Oh, support Russia btw

Pollack scum. American third column.

>there are LGBT-free zones since 2019 and gays can't marry, adopt or even have civil unions

SHUT THE FUCK UP COPING POLISH FAGGOT

Attached: warsaw.png (1677x1384, 1.71M)

Just go with the memes and don't try to think too much.

from a polish perspective what was so bad? Was it all the junkies, drunkards in the weekend or something else?

You're pic rel Smelly ruski immigrant or even smellier dumb senile east german DDRite scum

You will never own Argentina ya weak cunt.

yeah, there's diversity of thought and freedom of speech because we aren't a subhuman zombie hivemind like shina or rushitia, and yet, we're majorly fucking conservative, way more than russia. amazing, right?

based

>relatively little of the population does drugs, the average age of sexual initiation is high, average lifetime number of sexual partners for women is low, divorce rate is low
LMAO tell me you're a friendless incel without telling me you're a friendless incel. Absolutely fucking delusional subhuman that never interacted with people if you believe any of these.

Attached: honkermd.jpg (1024x906, 117.16K)

Hohol migrants shit up the board 24/7 since the war started.

hmmm let's look at the demographics is various western nations
>usa
le 56% and getting worse
>canada
chink colony
>australia and nz
chink colonies #2 and #3
>britain
muslims and poos
>france
allah akbars and africans
>germany
gonna be like france too, plus more commie sympathizers
You ask do the above posters, which make up the majority of the "white" posters (ignoring third world shitholes which are obviously nonwhite) hate a white country like Poland?
The simple answer is because Poland is an actual white country, unlike theirs. It is just cope and seethe

Big if true, does sound extremely based.

I've been myself only in trondheim so It was maybe based. People were ok, but the entire city was very lets say not very beautiful, plus there is nobody on the streets it's so dead.

In Poland Norwegians are stereotyped as alcoholics how sit at home all day and brew home made alcohol to avoid taxation from the government so I was all thinking you're doing exactly this. As there was no life in the city

I didn't see any junkies though, I know Oslo is full of them but never been there

People who want to exist in a such a soul-crushing enviorment without personality do it probably only because they are shallow and dumb, and we have a lot of such people. Many leftists in Poland as well.

how is he wrong?
what information do you have pollack

polacks are pale niggers, nothing more.

>WE'RE ANTI-LGBT
Get's found out that he's coping and lying
>actually we have freedom of speech and thought :^)

THIS
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE POLES
LITEARLLY MOVING GOALPOSTS FASTER THAN LIGHT SPEED

Attached: scared little pole.jpg (960x1500, 202.37K)

Only nazis hate poles, since hitler view slavs as subhuman than unironically lost singlehandely from this false belief.

this always cracks me up

cause we have huge fucking pro ukrainian propaganda
i stopped looking at our local media it's fucking monke putin all the time
i'm gonna vormit from all that leftist propaganda

Poland seems okay.

Bad takes and an excess of pride in their 7TB amerifat folders. They really just need senpai to notice them, since they're the racial equivalent of hapas that can't find love with either western or Eastern neighbors
> inb4 not duck tabe lol

Attached: 1648489938770.jpg (966x620, 48.7K)

Russia is an enemy of Poland regardless if Poland is leftist or rightist. Russia just doesn't want Poland to exist as an independent entity

what part of "relatively" dont you understand, you absolute subhuman? i am comparing to western europe, russia and the czech republic. illiterate dumb retard

>Poland
>white

TOP QEQ

Attached: proxy-image (9).png (584x581, 93.92K)

I had a good opinion of them before I found out just how eagerly they deepthroat that genocidal Ukrainian post-circumcision cock

there was no real institution of banking here or anywhere in the region until barely 30 years ago. what kind of fuckin retard are you?

You're pic related, Piss scum.

Attached: PISSTroll.png (1377x297, 75.85K)

>
A filipino telling a 99.8% white country that it isn't white... ok

>white
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Poland
>huwhite

LEL

Attached: Screenshot_20220118-212800_Chrome.jpg (1078x1135, 142.34K)

He's that famous incel who lives with mom and posts this shit evey day all day on Any Forums because apparently his pathetic live has nothing else of value.