O no no no no nonononononono Russian zoomers how you feeling? Are you ready to get killed for the dear monke leader?

o no no no no nonononononono Russian zoomers how you feeling? Are you ready to get killed for the dear monke leader?

Attached: Screenshot_20220331_170008.jpg (1079x1617, 594.24K)

Yes

Poland bros... I don't feel so good.

don't they conscript 100k+ men yearly? i thought that was the system in rasha

Those are reservists that already went through the conscription service.

It's a pity Ukrainian conscripts have no choice. The Jew said he would fight to the last Ukrainian.

Based Ziolensky

>blaming zelensky for putin's attack

What's this mental illness called? Some reversed reality?

abkhazia is coming home

Nobody sends zoomers in war, its not very effective, they will probably replaceme standing army so they can go to Ukraine without Russia losing manpower.

If any of those zoomers had a brain they'd try and dodge the draft. It is mostly the dumbest, the psychotic and the poorest who end up as conscripts in Russia.

i literally predicted this last year

once the covid hype died down, they'd send the unvaxxed and white men off to die in fake war. the fake war is used as a front for a massacre, a white genocide.

i thought it would be against china, though. had no idea how cucked putin was.

>why did you hit me, I only provoked you for 8+ years? are you crazy?

>getting invaded and losing territory is provoking

The ABSOLUTE state of you brains Jesus fucking Christ :D

I'm going to use this excuse when I break into your house and rape your mother. You did provoke me by putting on a lock on your door, after all.

Kill yourself, putins dick sucker

Shut up Jarmo, you are a fuckign fag and it shows you read to much zionmedia

Donbass region is rightful Ukrainian territories that were occupied by Russian 5th column for 8 years

Communists aren't people

The only rights you really have are the rights you can protect by force.
You basedboys have to realize that if you are weak, you have no rights.
Welcome to reality, enjoy your stay.

Would be great if Zoomers actually proved rather effective and start winning because of endless hours spent playing CSGO. Kek

It's probably to refill the posts/garrisons left empty. The majority of the Russian army is not deployed in Ukraine, if they simply want more troops in Ukraine, they can just redeploy existing ones.

>o no no no no nonononononono Russian zoomers how you feeling?
It happens 2 times a year, it is an ordinary military event even in a peacefull times

god bless you

they are not rightful ukrainian clay. They signed the Minsk treaty together with france and germany

>butthurt belter
Every single time

They draft people every year you retard

They probably realized they need to train up some competent soldiers just in case they end up needing them.

Only a coward is afraid of soldiering. Being a zogbot was the best time of my life even if I disagree with the politics and the war. It was like a 4 year summer camp with guns and bombs with paychecks that felt fat as fuck since I paid for nothing. Putin is doing these kids a favor, specially since they won't be zoggies and actually will fight for legitimate Russian interests.

I'm officially adding Finland to the butthurt belt

>russia says anything
they only lie nowadays
these will be cannon fodder and fertilizer

> not defending your homeland from NATO.