The fact that the term “medical debt” even exists is insane

The fact that the term “medical debt” even exists is insane

Attached: 7urb1w31ipq81[1].jpg (1169x870, 77.6K)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keeep up the incredible work.

risk assessment shouldnt exist in investing with over 700 billionaires either, yet here i am worried about losing my savings because niggers speculate

Fuck off Spam bot.

Now this right here is an exceptional response. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality response like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking response. Excellent job user. Keep up the incredible work.

Don't post twatters from that 68 IQ bulbhead you pathetic little internet faggot

Attached: scared.gif (636x636, 1.2M)

Grocery debt soon

whos got the isis training photos of this hackcunt

Attached: she made it!.png (847x886, 1.34M)

Ah jezz dude $200billion?

Attached: greece debt.png (704x2005, 1.25M)

kill this bitch before she kills you

Why the long face?

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>rich people exist
>therefore I should have free healthcare
Such is the logic if an 80 IQ humanoid.

So how do you pay healthcare workers and material they need. How do you set wages?

doctors and nurses should work for free

No one would work for free. Deal with it. Only rich people will get adequate medical care and plebs will get bare minimum. Too much money is spend on old people.

>t.

Attached: 1625250689589.gif (360x360, 3.52M)

I hate jewish billionaires and their right to hold wealth

doctors should be chained in a basement and be content to be fed a bowl of rice twice a day, what is this paying for your work nonsense

>medical debt
What is this? Whomest is she speaking to? Her fellow apes that flood our ERs for hang nails?
Literally just stop going to the doctor, stop tweeting, touch grass and you won't have "medical debt"

:)

Than your doctors will emigrate from your country and you die because of some meme disease which could be cured. KEK

they cant emigrate if they are chained now can they

I was penalized $4000 on my 2021 federal income taxes due to first underestimating, then failing to report an increase in income to healthcare.gov.

This is how the US Federal Government enforces citizens to purchase health insurance. It is a war waged on the people by the Federal Reserve, through the Treasury Department and it's army, the Internal Revenue Service.

Attached: 1646746900833.jpg (344x344, 42.17K)

People who cant afford paying medicals bills should just shoot themself for being incompetent and failure beings.

>No more medical debt
>can't get out of bed for months without being whacked out of one's head on painkillers because of a fucking kidney stone
Medicare for all!

There's no such thing as free.

How many minnesota voters does it take to change a lightbulb

>paying taxes at all
cuck

I don’t listen to NIGGERS.

Attached: B4CDCD65-87DA-4773-B46C-C1A9A26AF4DA.jpg (657x777, 68.81K)

Once you chain first doctors. Others flee. Majority of people in your country is against slavery. Hell there would be even people killing these who would try to impose slavery in your country. You would most likely end up dead somewhere in ditch outside of town.

>Almost all the major diseases have known sources and are mostly avoidable
>People still choose to do everything possible to get those diseases
>Hospital says "huh okay but we're going to charge a lot of money to treat you cuz ur a real dumbass"
>omg omg why come hospital so expensiff??

i'm not for universal healthcare if its just going to raise my taxes.

USA citizen cannot have "Free" health care because there is too many niggers
It's really that simple

>Hunger should not exist in a country which pays its politicians $150k plus expenses
>Homelessness should not exist in a country which pays its politicians to have 2 homes
you can continue her point to absurdity

>When you just let every Latinx with a pulse get medical care because wt pays their bills
>Oops now there's more medical dept than the GDP of most Latincks' nation
>Wt please do something
Oh no the consequences of actions won't wypipo think of the consequences of the spic-nig cycle

Attached: 1648215406196.gif (478x282, 3.22M)

It would raise your taxes for sure. You would pay hospitals for treating obese niggers.

Learn to use articles, Chang.

>the term
Is a dumb ass thing that shouldn't exist. The fact that "the" and "term" are, well that's just ugh.
Ur a faggot dude. I'll slap the shit outa u.

ya i know it would lol. if obamacare raised them, universal definitely would. im not for universal if im paying higher taxes, im already taxed enough.

Its a propaganda tool to focus your attention. Medical debt student debt its a trick to control you user.

Attached: 1648573223025.jpg (1284x1276, 286.51K)

>white people should pay for everything