Who is the official king of cucks?

Who is the official king of cucks?
There can only be one

Attached: cuck quartet.jpg (1148x1792, 463.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOTe0_Z0vlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>defending the honor of a woman who fucked another guy and then told him in front of the whole world he's a cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=qOTe0_Z0vlc
and the award goes to.....

I miss Louis CK posting

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
*Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping*
>THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

Attached: JC.png (249x236, 175.59K)

Will Simpth by far. Children don’t respect him, gay son, wife who slept with your gay son’s friend and then publicly humiliated him on TV, and then he was made to humiliate himself by chimping out because his wife commanded him to, overshadowing what would have been the greatest recognition of his life work. Then he cries after.

Will Smith because I expect that kind of behavior from jews. Will Smith is truly a buck broken negro.

Sam Hyde

The ascended one.

Attached: anthony-burch-borderlands-2.jpg (580x309, 33.19K)

i thought louis ck was alright but then he joked about murdering hookers. that's not funny. He should apologize and never do it again.

burch > will

>We are also biological creatures and, if you, if you listen to what people say and you ignore their biological reality, you'll be very surprised. For example, how many women will say my god that will Smith as an animal and he should be condemned at the, same time, I'm being turned on by, let's be honest, how many women were turned on by scene?

Attached: download-3.jpg (275x183, 7.42K)

I always thought maddox was a gen x'r who couldnt into nu-humor. is he a real cuckold /

Shouldn't Destiny be on that list?

i dont even know who these kikes are

Inspiring.

will smith is definetly king. Maddox comes in at 2 for me since he went on that long rant defending cucks.

Probably Will Smith, he's rich and famous. There's no reason for him to be a cuck other than he must really really like it. I bet he could be fucking a different college aged clout chasing hottie in LA every night if he wanted just because he's rich and famous. The fact he got married at all when he could have had a life like that is cuckish to begin with.

smith because he chimps out about hair loss and not about being cucked or hearing his wife say that he was cucked to his face on national television

Louis C.K. His name is literally Cuck King.

There is no King of Cucks there is a Cucks of the Cuck Table.

Will Smith takes the cake. Maddox is the runner up for how hard Dick lives rent free in his head

add bill burr to the list

Winner by a head.

Attached: wifes_cock.jpg (462x477, 30.58K)

Attached: NtJf.gif (245x200, 1.68M)

Maddox.

>Who is the official king of cucks?
Three of them are Jews and one of them is a nigger. None of them count. For me, it has to be Clot Adams.