Attached: 7645.jpg (1258x1160, 185.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8223021/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yeah

No King rules forever.

F

After 2021:
Massive increase in Creutzfeldt-Jakob (KROITS-felt YAH-kobe) disease (CJD) is a degenerative brain disorder that leads to dementia and, ultimately, death. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease symptoms can be similar to those of other dementia-like brain disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease. But Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease usually progresses much more rapidly.

Attached: 1.png (1143x589, 54K)

I know there's no refunds. Can't he at least get store credit?

Attached: 986235.png (1057x934, 116.6K)

correct graph

Attached: 1.png (1150x616, 47K)

>more and more people I know are being diagnosed with various forms of dementia
>parents are exhibiting early signs
I dont feel so good

Attached: 1623453747063.jpg (674x859, 68.18K)

Attached: 132466374.png (1527x1238, 90.82K)

was then vaccinated times Bruce jabbed this many?

i dont think he has been in a movie for years. not sure why this is news. is it just because hes slavic? will any more slavic actors step down now that russia is bombing some one. probably not because i cant think of one

2 more weeks… phizer will release a cure

kek
get unvaccinated

Just a little neuroAIDS due to IL-4 deficiency, nothing to be alarmed about.

oh no no no no no

The one thing I am grateful to Pfizer for, is killing the entire political left. I only wish their mass death was a little quicker.

VAXXED DOT CUM

he makes like 3 low budget movies per year

Is this a known side effect of the pfizer variant though?

>NO REFUND FAGGOT

Attached: DEER.jpg (586x1024, 118.6K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8223021/

He’s had early signs of dementia since 2015 and he’s been partially deaf in his left ear for decades since they used loud blanks in die hard

Deserved for all the shit movies in the last 20 years

>Loud noises cause degenerative brain disease
Keep on coping

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.16.20 PM.png (1614x774, 246.17K)

This isn't a good thing, my family took that shit.

Damn. I had no idea. Thanks Aussiebro

He's just old. For some reason old people don't look old anymore but they are still old.

Max out your time with them while you still can, user.

How often do people get aphasia?

Aphasia isn't a diagnosis, it's a symptom of a lot of neurologic diagnoses, including, idk, a stroke for instance... maxxxxxxx vaxxxxxed?

More like "Welcome to the... you know that thing, pal!"

Attached: Carlos.jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

say bb to them and get angry
your revenge is waiting

Attached: jew hunt.png (500x500, 298.33K)

he's made about 20 or more the last couple of years with at least half a dozen in pre/post production highlighted by RLM recently, I guess he was just cashing in before he couldnt anymore, i suspect they might pull their videos now they know he is unwell and its not a good look having yucks at the terminally ill

Mine too. Jesus never said it would be easy.

He has been cranking out trash movies for the past few years with the most minimal of effort. It seemed like he's had neurological issues for awhile and took a bunch of quick easy paychecks to have a nest egg built up for his family

Red deer fags are pussies that would rather go after the victims of pharma than pharma itself.
You see, attacking pharma might have consequences, there is a reason the first win in their lives just happened to them because they are unemployed losers.

That graph implies it peaked while covid was in full swing at least once before the vaccine.

Niggers and pharma just dont get it, nust dont care about killing their customers with bad drugs.

All vax stuff aside, how much nose candy and other things has he done over the years which may be exacerbating his condition, on top of the shots

They won't. Their last half in the bag episode addressed criticism they were getting for their big shitting on Bruce Willis video, they clarified their position but weren't going to apologize

He should get a webcam so we can watch him.

>when the b list movies are more watchable then the A list movies

Damn, F.
Yippy kai yay mother fucker

this. starting to conspiracy that vaccines were a psyop from the right to kill off leftists.

Source that he took the jab? I remember him throwing a fit over wearing a mask.

>nooooo you cant make fun of us heckin vaxxoidz

Attached: 1637300416801.png (269x275, 69.25K)

>67 year olds shouldn’t be having health problems
All the actors you grew up with will be dead of old age before you know it and you’ll insist it was the vax

Underrated