Brit/pol/ - Trump Edition

>Judd Trump bids to join Ronnie O'Sullivan, John Higgins in semi-finals
eurosport.com/snooker/tour-championship/2022/tour-championship-snooker-2022-live-judd-trump-bids-to-join-ronnie-o-sullivan-john-higgins-in-semi-f_sto8867173/story.shtml

>Live feed
itv.com/hub/itv4

Attached: 1500802905358.jpg (500x640, 38.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/appeal-judgment-r-v-stacey.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7jloHmZtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Game
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4BLjTATUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

birthrates. boost them.

Attached: Y.jpg (787x773, 650.28K)

Attached: 1422364635764.jpg (721x449, 104.38K)

These jews are nuts
Tear out their guts
And we'll all have a merry Christmas

Attached: 1634317842647.jpg (440x534, 115.27K)

snooker is fucking gay

ffs

brit

>LOL fuck Muamba he’s dead
>I am not your friend, you wog cunt, go pick some cotton.
>You are a silly cunt your mother’s a wog and your dad is a rapist, bonjour you scruff northern cunt.
>Go suck a nigger dick you fucking aids-ridden cunt.
56 days is prison. Appeal against sentence denied.

Attached: liam-stacey.png (667x1372, 874.2K)

brit/trump/ - Any Forums edition

I'll decorate these walls with your entrails digbog

Attached: 16416584320577.webm (480x480, 480.94K)

Can they do that? Deny the appeal's process?

>You fucking stupid cracker missing a free penalty. My dead nan could have scored that.
>You fucking stupid ginger missing a free penalty. My dead nan could have scored that.
>You fucking stupid fatty missing a free penalty. My dead nan could have scored that.
>You fucking stupid nigger missing a free penalty. My dead nan could have scored that.
>You fucking stupid retard missing a free penalty. My dead nan could have scored that.
>You fucking stupid cunt missing a free penalty. My dead nan could have scored that.
One of these will get you six weeks in prison. Can you guess which one?

wait till it's christmas and use them as tinsel

Ah yes, the Conservative Party...

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-145526_Facebook.jpg (719x528, 198.82K)

After years of evil oppression, slavery, genocide, the word "nigger" is highly offensive. The judge is based and you're stuck whining on a place for social rejects and losers.

It's just the terminology. He did appeal the sentence and the court heard it, but the appeal was denied as they refused to alter the sentence.
judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/appeal-judgment-r-v-stacey.pdf

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7jloHmZtY

Prison is not much of a divergence from actual British society now. It's just like a free holiday in a really shit hotel. Nobody even cares about a criminal record he can just get out and go back to normal.

Attached: jihadi.jpg (2440x3106, 1.23M)

..............anyway

moving swiftly on loool

Remember who your allies are.

Attached: meme.png (1097x583, 229.63K)

The conservatives are now going to proceed to brag about having the first openly trans MP. This is going to undo all the "what's a woman" damage done to the Labour Party. Instead, the conservatives are going to claim to be the most pro transgender party in the country.

Attached: trans-mp.png (467x713, 435.58K)

You are worse than a nigger, you are - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - a leaf

Attached: leaf garbage.jpg (1024x576, 89.77K)

fuck up josh

Didn't we used to fight alongside our Ruskibro's and we stiffed them over the Ottomans, or is that just my shitty 90's reviionist history curriculum ?

i don't think so lol

Negro, nigger, coloured, black, person of colour—they all mean the same thing.

I have 3 kids, what are you doing about it apart from shitposting on a Mongolian throat yodelling forum?

If you don't like it, you know where the fooking door is

Attached: 1597943859611.jpg (680x581, 30.41K)

Boris is going to talk out of both sides of his mouth again. Lambasting Labour for not being able to define a woman while also calling Liam Wallis a proud woman.

>I have 3 kids
Good job. Just don't send them to a diverse school.

Need some wisdom regarding the esoteric matters of life, some user posted the necessity of cleansing the body of parasites by using wormwood, that parasites are quasi-demonic organisms which control behaviour. But the deeper concern is one of a dulled sense f being, that the brain is operating at a sub-optimal level, plagued by fog, the constant tinnitus, the sexual impotence, fatigue, depression, these are all major symptoms which are bearing down, and 3 day water fasts are not really aiding. So what are the solutions? Some anons say iodine with selenium, restore the pineal gland, others are convinced of psychological causes, or of some neurological disorder, but when one feels instinctively that an issue is present, it usually is. Experience, advice, anything, let's make clear what exactly is happening, because I know that I am not alone.

Attached: soulless.jpg (1047x592, 392.28K)

Apparently the fat fuck is going to actually change pronouns or dress. He's like the laziest tranny to ever exist.

I live in statistically one of the whitest areas in the country. There is one nigger girl in the whole school and only a few pajeets

Proper fuckery. Glowing so hard it got its own name

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Game

Yes

Blah blah blah
Have a joint

Chek'd

Attached: here lies conservatism.jpg (1076x736, 341.78K)

Oh yeah, which part of the country?

Sounds like low t, get your test checked

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4BLjTATUM

Attached: newmeme.png (1039x653, 119.12K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Game
As always, Bunneh to the rescue

>Oh yeah, which part of the country?
There are a lot of white areas left in the UK if you avoid the big cities.

...and say yes to Israel!

Attached: BAMEs.png (603x567, 358.32K)

Said he was leaving
Still here seething
And samefagging

Attached: 865156371836.jpg (853x856, 86.89K)

How would we defend against this?

Attached: iaf.png (343x274, 155.16K)

Stupid degenerate.

That's fucking gnarly

Kek
Ngmi

>10 years ago
tempus fugit

damn right brethren