What happens when zoomers realize they have no future?

Will they seethe and cope or will they take righteous action against their oppressors?

Attached: 04268414-F3ED-42C7-8100-0B620A3253F3.jpg (3000x2888, 682.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do nothing

I will be telling everyone they should kill the people in charge as I have been doing for the last while. I didn’t see a future YEARS ago and still don’t it’s just a black void. I’m the kind of tired sleep won’t fix and I realize there is no political solution as we all know how it ends; with blood and metal. That goes both ways.

No, bread and circuses.

It will take probably hundreds of years for shit to get bad enough for people to rise up

In the meantime we can maybe do an Article 5 Convention

Nobody has a future. We all die.

BS - i think you are underestimating the damage to universities they are doing and what that's going to do at the macro level for professional services like healthcare, engineering, etc.. things will become unsustainable

Putin failed to deliver so unfortunately our timeline has been extended

hopefully they will realize that they are only oppressed by the poor decision making of their parents, who decided to crap them out.

No one born after 1970 had a future.

Attached: JPEG_20200729_114417_5942764391357648346_Glitch.jpg (2516x1192, 1.13M)

Is 1995 a zoomer

Attached: 1648362787350.png (640x480, 198.35K)

zoomers already realize it dude, we’ll just smoke weed and make dank memes till the death we don’t give a fuck

There's no future for us, however zoomers will have taken our place after the kali yuga and when we're old we'll be able to rent cheap from some dabbing faggot after they buy houses for nothing after the collapse.

That is because you're a brainwashed Any Forums tard who thinks the world is going to end tomorrow like everyone else.

This is what it will take for a 3rd violent American revolution type scenario:
>No electricity or long brownouts
>Internet goes dark
>No food
>Everyone's 401Ks and retirement worthless
>No one owns homes
>No netflix
>No tendies
>No affordable cars
>2nd amendment chiseled away
>Water scarcity

After all this, then there will be an Article 5 convention of the states, where the states basically demand the federal government change amendments to meet the needs of the people, they need 35 states to hold a convention and 38 I think to ratify it.

Then, if they don't get enough, you will see a state secede over one of those amendments/rights, most likely candidate is gun laws.

Other states will then join

Whoever is President then will make a decision if we have a 2nd civil war OR we peacefully divorce and the US balkanizes, lots of purple states may prefer to stay in the Union.

After all that, then you might have a chance.

In the meantime you're all talk no action.

Future takes care of itself
T. Zoomer

Attached: 1648495255666.jpg (460x198, 14.52K)

they wont do shit

Realized 3 years ago here I sit at 22 just going through the motions, worked most of last year but just chilling at home for past 2 months, I might go back and work but also fuck this society, all the 7/10 or better girls around here don’t even want chads cock it’s all about Tyrone, for the hedonistic zoomer female, call it mutts law but it’s the truth

Repent and turn themselves into weapons of the Lord

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Ortho Russian.jpg (720x579, 98.8K)

cut dick, sew pussy
wait! that's already happenig ...

They will get ze basic income and get in ze pod and eat ze bugs.

Ive worked for the past two years since graduating college and i am starting to realize that this shit is a complete scam. Why should i waste 5 days a week busting my balls for my kike employer when i have no chance of having a family or home of my own?

Im about to quit and travel the country in my jeep for the next two years. Thank God im not a retard and actually have money saved. Im going to try and start a youtube channel maybe ill have enough income from that to keep going after my savings run out

>Why should i waste 5 days a week busting my balls for my kike employer when i have no chance of having a family or home of my own?
Homelessness and starvation is the penalty for not doing so.