Do you think the Russians have made good gains in five weeks...

Do you think the Russians have made good gains in five weeks? Ive heard people say theyre doing well and others claiming Russia lost most of their offensive capabilities

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1918x1291, 313.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/p02i5z.MP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Cities take a while to take (I.E Mariupol)

Anyone claiming this was supposed a 3 day operation is just coping and should be ignored. This isn’t HOI4.

historically its a briliant advance.
sometimes exceeding 30km/day. thats unheard of in symmetrical warfare (unless iraq, but it was flat desert)

but whats also true is that they done fuck up their invasion.
instead of a knock-out blow ru let ukraine time to regroup and fortify with their constant peacetalks and ceasefires

RU didnt commit enough at the onset too.

this whole affair should have been dealt with in a week.

AS a certified armchair geostrategist and ratified pseudo intellectual of more than a decade of Any Forums shitposting experience I can tell you that only one thing is known for certain in any war, and that is that you will not see correct data and true tactical operations maps in real time as the operations happen.
Neither side benefits from displaying the truth, from different reasons.

Considering relevant factors that cannot be lied about I would say its all developing much faster than any real war in history and only trough diplomatic delays,stalling and hesitations was it all prolonged to this date.
>inb4 Iraq or some other sandnigger army of a meme country detached from any assistance and help from the rest of the world

Attached: meme map.png (407x215, 102.89K)

>historically its a briliant advance.
>sometimes exceeding 30km/day. thats unheard of in symmetrical warfar
Before you compare to Germany-Poland or Iraq, the invaders managed to do those invasions while still killing more enemies than casualities they endured themselves, Russia isnt managing that

cities werent supposed to be taken in the first place.

ru started bombarding ukrop fuel depots with cruise missiles only in day 20

whats happening now is definitely part of the plan.
they tried to save the cruise missiles (along with their best equipment and soldiers) because they wanted to win ukraine for cheap.
didnt happen.
got mired.
so now they are adjusting their tactics.
but now hohols are (were) entrenched (bc now ru is advancing again)

>neither fast
>nor cheap
>heavy casualties compared to what was intended

its a shitshow.
ru is gonna win, but its still a fuckup for everyone involved

(the west lost face allright. for example, picrel)

Attached: AMERIFAGGOTS2.png (1161x795, 500.69K)

Over 10,000 Ukrainian dead in Mariupol no idea where you get your sources from.

Wait, why the fuck is the Florida national guard in Ukraine? I've never heard of guardsmen being deployed outside of humanitarian purposes.

Russia will win, but they have made too many mistakes. Their army needs a re-haul after this and they need to curb corruption, this was not done the way it was supposed to. Also they are still not destroying oil refinement plants for some weird reason, not even in the West of the Ukraine which they won't take.

lmao
neither pol-ger nor iraq were actually symmetrical

for symmetrical it would rather be ger-fra or ger-ru. maybe korea

>iraq symmetrical
lmao nato-whore.
what a fucking cope

>they wanted to win ukraine for cheap.
I never understand that argument... How does it make sense for them to do so? They could send their shit equipment to some thirdworld hellscape like Syria/some African nation whos allied to them and use modern equipment to have decent soldiers. Id be instantly demoralized if they handed me soviet equipment to fight a US-supplied army..

They seige cities then go building by building blowing out Azov and having too much fun at the same time files.catbox.moe/p02i5z.MP4

THEY ARE DOING VERY BADLY. REPORTS FROM KEEF AND KARKEEEF SAY 1 MILLION DEAD, AND THATS NOT EVEN COUNTING THE CONSCRIPTS THEY SENT IN. SO ITS CLOSER TO 6 MILLION IMO. UKRAINE (salva ukraini!) HAS NOW THE WORLDS LARGEST TANK FORCE THANS TO THEIR RECOVERY OF ABANDONED RUSKIE ASSETS. RUSSIA HAS ZERI MODERN TANKS LEFT IN THIR ARSENAL AND HAS RESORTED TO FIELD CONSTRUCTION. THE ZEDS ARE ACTUALLY MASKING TAPE USED TO HOLD THEIR ERA ON THE TANK. PUTIN HIMSELF SAID HE WILL SUICIDE IF THE UKROPS REACH MOSCOW AND HES ALREADY DISTRIBUTED PISTOLS AND CYANIDE CAPSULES AS OF TODAY.

The East they want to keep some territory like Mariupol was just annexed today by DPR, West they don't want

This wtf?

lmao
yeah, thats the shenanigans you wont hear about in the news.
it was prolly one of those nato installations putin was so uncomfortable with.

or maybe they were sent over there as part of nato posturing leading up to the war.
they ran tail between their legs when invasion became imminent tho
>everyone involved lost face

>Russia will win, but they have made too many mistakes. Their army needs a re-haul after this and they need to curb corruption.

not even sure about that.
thing is, their army was misused.

the whole invasion plan turned out to be shit
and the lack of supplies can be easily explained by the fact they werent prepared for operations longer than a week.

corruption, however, might be something actually to handle. dont have the info to make myself an opinion on that beyond "popular knowledge"

Zelinsky is still alive, so they undoubtedly did fuck up here and there

>Id be instantly demoralized if they handed me soviet equipment to fight a US-supplied army..
lmao and guess what happenned...

they expected hohols to roll over very fast.
and it might have happenned. maybe.
the first 72hours they were advancing like a hot knife through butter

but then the peacetalks came...
...during which the hohols didnt sit on their hands.
more men
more equipment
more fortifs
and evacuated forming cauldrons

from then on, ru advance mired, their flanks exposed
and hilarity ensued.

the west still ran.
germoney is still buying the gas.

my bet is that once its over, its memoryholed
or rather kept in the fridge to be served again at another opportunr moment.
maybe in 1-2 years (time for the west to re-equip) if ww3 is actually on the table

Well, Ukraine is only the 21st largest army, Iraq had the 5th at the time, with a mixture of both Russian and western equipment, although most old, and the Iraqis had low moral from the start. Plus there was like 5 countries doing it to some degree at the start, with more coming in later as peacekeepers.

>germoney is still buying the gas
its a pretty weird situation. Russians decided to only accept ruble payments, EU (Germany for the most part, over half of Russian exports of gas to EU) refused and Putin just said "aight Euro is also ok". Now nobody talks about it anymore for now..

>russian equipment
T72-B with manual traverse.
got penned by DU 50cal lmao

they could have had panzer 4's the effect would have been the same
thats the war when DU-armored abhrams got their opinion of "indestructible"

its the perfect shitstorm.
shite and undigested corn flying everywhere
no one came unscathed out of it
no one
(lmao)

what you see in the news on both sides is 100% damage control
im giggling while im typing this