The question is unanswered

>Will there be another?
Why?
Why not?

Attached: 7BD6DA22-95A0-48C6-B971-C76E216C603D.jpg (631x900, 156.83K)

Was there another Caesar? No. Great men in history just come and go, they don't appear again.

Referring more so to his role and character, not a literal reincarnation of the flesh.

There already is.

No. We're too far gone. Globo-homo and the post-modern condition is omnipresent in western nations.

Lets imagine a clone of Hitler is transported to modern day, with the modern equivalent circumstances. ( He came from some middle class family. Was orphaned, left with nothing etc.) Assuming he would have been able to get out of poverty and not become some drug addict and die, what movement is he starting? Who is following him? Where is he getting funding?

Its over. We're never fully getting out of this. Even if we make some kind of general shift, it won't look anything like it did in the past. It will not be extreme and explicit. It won't come from one man, or even a few major figures.

I doubt it. He has to spawn in a country that can influence global politics like Germany, US, Russia or China.. Then he has to muddle through all that kikery shit in order to get elected and modernize his country and then stand up against globohomo that has been entrenched ever more than in Hitler's time.

It's a very tall order.

Biden? Fucking idiot

He's already here

Attached: 1647466187555.gif (725x616, 3.14M)

For anyone reading this:
It could be you.

does any frens have that great meme with the clown in the metro saying he's given up and iss just waiting for the shooting to begin while the nigger next to him yells about gas prices?

He was one man who brought a movement, and understanding, a reality. It's a mistake to think the party did it. It was him.
Can there be? Yes.
Will there be? You decide

For every Hitler there is a Churchill

There was barely a 1st one without every world government infiltrated and owned by jews from County Commissioner-President.

Two white men gather in a room to discuss White race survival. Loser Fed glofaggots smash in through the windows. Weak Fed SWAT faggots worship greasy nigger turd dicks more than jews do. They'll literally die to ensure Earth becomes a monkey colony and humanity dies on this planet without seeding the universe.

Attached: 1641440235082.jpg (1024x974, 81.4K)

Hitler was not a great man. He started a war in which he lost, shrunk the borders of Germany, which killed millions of Germans, while supressing/torturing/and killing compatriots because it didn't agree with his notion of a Great Germany (which wasn't that great). Not to mention that he used his political position to become extremely wealthy while he fucked his own people.

You really need to go back...
We don't have time for cheap saccharine faux-positivity. We have to look reality in the face.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49.54K)

Given enough time, his rebirth is absolutely inevitable

Precisely my concern, a tall order. I remain hopeful though.
I believe we will see retribution.

He's already here

Attached: 1647270625072.jpg (750x750, 78.53K)

>Hitler was not a great man. He started a war in which he lost, shrunk the borders of Germany, which killed millions of Germans, while supressing/torturing/and killing compatriots because it didn't agree with his notion of a Great Germany (which wasn't that great). Not to mention that he used his political position to become extremely wealthy while he fucked his own people.
Hmm. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Attached: 1547665349794.jpg (564x600, 97.96K)

a retard that tried to kill off all of Germany in the end because of social darwinism? are you fucking retarded? Otto von Bismarck is what you naziretards should actually strive for

there already is
v.v. putin

>Great men just come and go
so says your mother

Krautism Attack
your grandfather weeps for you

/thread

epic joke, little kid. But you need to be 18+ to use this site.

Decay and rot feeds new life. Prepare. Don't just sit on Any Forums. Prepare.

Won't be exactly like him.
But his Avatar has already been born and walks the Earth.
The Dark Age in which we were born is almost over.

Attached: 1608486296622.jpg (1440x808, 247.88K)

yeah ok, I understand that you are a glowie. Hitler was retarded like Willhem the second. Otto von Bismarck was the best statesman