AZOV DEPUTY COMMANDER REPORTEDLY KILLED TODAY!!!!!!!!

Attached: photo_2022-03-31_16-18-10.jpg (718x1280, 279.7K)

Are ya winning son?

Attached: 798675698.jpg (400x398, 25.7K)

OH NO Z RUSSIANS HAVE KILLED THE 6 GORILLION AZOV!

Mariupol's fall is imminent. Just two more weeks!

Attached: 1648454327377.jpg (473x584, 182.55K)

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.28.11 AM.png (282x170, 84.69K)

Attached: 1617340503000.jpg (315x325, 51.14K)

It's April and you don't have Mariupol yet. Fucking sad.

All he had to do was stop bombing and killing Russian speaking Ukrainians and surrender.

as long as they dont kill the hot one

Is he going to be okay? Why is he posing?

You seem nervous. Also why the memeflag?

checked and oh my sides

whats with the pipe?

Attached: wtf.png (803x769, 762.67K)

sniped while smoking a pipe.

I think I hear another quake coming, kiwibro

At least he got to go out smoking a pipe

wow another white man killed?
absolutely brutal lol
meanwhile some nigger that was living in ukraine banging Ukrainians managed to escape to Poland and is banging whites women over there lol

Oh well, that’s life I guess..

Haha came here to kek at this as well. LARPing and torturing people, take a break to smoke a pipe like a fedora fag, get blown up

There is less than 2000 azov and you people keep claiming to have killed 100s each day

Homo

who's the hot one?

Good. One less "soldier" in the world.

did they try to put him into the shape of swastika? If so, they did a pretty half-assed attempt at it...

Funny how Ukraine claims they killed multiple Russian High ranking Military staff but never post the Pics, but Russia does.

Even if its true and its not since its is russian source, Slava Azov Bataljunu i Ukrajini!!! Turn Russians into manure!!!

Yeah the pipe sniper was ripe to wipe this type out, he's not all hype

Who cares if he's white? God you nazis are so cringe. If a white guy came up to you trying to fight you, would you not defend yourself because he's 'white' ?

Azovotes are getting their shit pushed hard.
They had 8 years to behave. Instead they were increasingly bombing the east and preparing a genocide because they were persuaded NATO will cover their crimes forever. Now it's over. The special operation continues.

Attached: FPGC2h4X0AAjSzF.jpg (680x587, 112.42K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162.1K)

I chuckled audibly
t. oldfag multiple fedora owner

Attached: EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

More russians into meat grinder is always welcome. Bayraktars are waiting hahahaha

Go suck your chechen overlords ivan

Attached: 1646219748214.png (500x281, 234.7K)

Jew battalion dying non stop

Attached: buh.webm (480x854, 2.85M)

Before the start of the operation there were 20k soldiers in Mariupol, now there are less than 4k left, this is according to Russian sources, according to the Ukraine there were 14k forces and now there are 3-4k left, let's say that the truth is somewhere in the middle, so they had 17k soldiers there and about 3.5k left which means they lost 13.5k soldiers during that siege, but mind you those are some of their best troops. The best however are at the trenches near Donbas and that will be a very hard battle.

/uhg/sisters... is it really worth it at this point?

Attached: 1648680852783.jpg (1024x1024, 309.33K)

he looks like a heckin white walker from the zeitgeist defingi tv show game of thrones. the russians better watch out...

Where is he stationed? Mariupol? Kharkiv?

Debilu, Rusija nam pomaze da se HRHB pripoji Hrvatskoj, imamo vise koristi od njihvoe pobjede nego od Hohola.

Kek, how many Deputy Commanders does this make now 16? 17? Lmfao at russhits

russian fag sleeping at his french boyfriends place while his fellow russians starve at home and get killed in ukraine. many such cases

Attached: 1635765998733.gif (500x615, 996.06K)

>Kinsmen kill each other and celebrate their savagery online
>All the while their leaders and kikes in power laugh on their way to the banks
Keep killing each other, celebrate each other's barbarism. You sure are showing them that you are winning.

Most likely he will be burned with Solntsepek or bombs in Azovstal. So his corpse will be difficult to identify.

That faggot runs around and hides everywhere he goes.

It seems like Mariupol, but I'm not sure.

Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say.

>Mariupol's fall is imminent.
Mariupol has fallen, this is mop-up.

6/10

Attached: 163725731482.png (317x280, 86.25K)

Dumb child-like rhetoric, Azog was killing people in Donbass for 8 years for the kikes, now they are getting what they deserve

>Ukraine niggers post every single dead Russian they find on the road
>HAHA TAKE THAT PUTLER
>Russians post dead military targets
>b-but what about muh white race? No more brother wars you guise!!

Attached: 1648350301191.webm (720x1280, 1.25M)

Have you guys not realized that all of this was agreed upon between Zelenskyy and Putin? Zelenskyy wants the Nazis gone, Putin wants land.

Get rekt bitch. Azog is finished

if kalina was evacuating this faggot was certainly also on this choppers. kek

Nice, prepere for retribution inalnd in revenge

Are you on the battlefield, Mario? Can you give us clues as to what's going on?
Did you watch the interview he did days ago? Didn't he say where he was there?

>Russian vibrating against a group built by hooligans, football fans.

Is this the great denazification?

any chance to deploy this kek

Attached: rape special operation.jpg (735x730, 80.61K)

checked pipefren

He's still there, but he's safe from every going into non-safe zones

Based Putin taking out the Bandera trash

spaghetti brain unable to comprehend the celebration of dead invaders. russia chose this war

Majority of Ukrainian women are in Poland and nobody take them, except Ukrainians

he's alive, gave interview couple of hours ago

Aren't you suppose to be shoveling hay for Jacinda?

Meanwhile in reality. No more spetsnsz(((

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-142103_Telegram.jpg (816x1866, 904.96K)

Posting bodies is nigger tier. Don't do it. End the war now. No more brother wars.

pretty weak propaganda considering russian women are fucking just as much bbc

actually if you browse the ukraine subreddit you will see pictures of mariupol being compeltely leveled. it's nothing but rubble now. and thats even coming from a cia controlled board. the russians are leveling every single village and city they enter then retreat in feint attacks. then the ukraine merc forces move in and say "look we are winning" because they took back some destroyed city or village. it would almost be comical if this wasnt a real war.

azov was killing russian invaders/shills for 8 years, only like 21 civillians died last year, mostly because of mines/unexploded ordinance

Genociding Russians is the best possible behaviour.

Attached: solving the russian problem.jpg (655x715, 164.22K)

"look at this blurry pic of an unidentified individual"
"Ignore our lieutenant commander being roasted"

Back to your tranny discord I'm afraid

>whites who are willing kike pawns are worse than kikes themselves. Traitors hang first

That chick 2 down on the right
>Oca
She certainly does look like an Ork alright. What the fuck I thought Azov only took in Whites? She looks like some mystery meat mutt.

>Meanwhile in reality.
I don't know what to tell you user.

I don't care nor support neither side, just terribly sad to see people celebrating like niggers online and thinking they're winning when in reality their leaders and kikes in power are the ones that will enjoy the fruits of your labours. But then again you were hired to be killers so maybe the killing of others is your own reward.
In the end, misguided souls die, kikes and corruption wins.
Keep killing each other, it's the only thing you guys are good at doing in this world.

> he fell for the 'no more brother wars' CIA psy op meme

>commander roasted
>shows shitty "train in 2018" card
Sad just like your pathetic army of looting hobos.

Attached: IMG_20220331_141941_848.jpg (1280x720, 169.69K)