Daryl Davis ends Any Forums in one vifeo

Would this convince you Chuds to finally accept that black people are your equals? You guys have probably never even asked WHY black kids do worse in school. Spoiler alert: it has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with suburban schools being better funded than urban schools and if you reversed the students’ races you’d get the opposite results:

youtu.be/AvMNaDDfrN0

He has a college degree and most of you are dropouts. Think about it

Attached: B7250EA0-EC09-4268-83A5-4B4E84B660BB.jpg (1124x841, 125.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

embryo.asu.edu/pages/sources-human-psychological-differences-minnesota-study-twins-reared-apart-1990-thomas-j#:~:text=The research team found that,of the genetics on development.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Equal how? Sorry, the homosapien has the potential to be a Buddha or the Homosapien has the potential to be Pol Pot. There's a lot of nuance and grey murky grey in between.

>talking to klan members
i cant walk down the street without bumping into them ill tell you what!

Attached: download.png (1200x960, 77.22K)

i never listen to fat people. they are sinners and degenerates that defile their own body to live in decadence and sin. they see the consequences of their own actions daily, yet refuse to change. nothing they could ever say would be backed by any conviction or be worth listening to.

Lmao niggers act like niggers because they are niggers

according to the ADL themselves, (who would actually benefit big time from massive numbers) there are only about 3000 members nationwide. talking to a klan member about why blacks are equal is like an event meme horizon. first of all the idea that kkk are the thought leaders on race is laughable and that this dumb nig thinks its even worth noting is extra laughable because he fell for the meme too.

Attached: main-qimg-a4ff0a97525dacd3676e8c5d4c3d79fb-lq.jpeg.jpg (470x300, 56.29K)

man the school funding = intelligence meme needs to fucking die. Any one who ever did anything from where I'm from learned 90% outside of school which was just a place they kept you during the day. At worst, cruel and uncompassionate teachers (wore down by niglets all day) can make a child not care for the world and its authority by continuing to prove to be a shitty authority day in and day out. And at expensive schools, you get lots of those with chips on their shoulder but the kids turn out fine since they aren't niggers.

Equals? I don't care about any of that. All I know is my life experience. black people do not like white people. i deal with them almost daily and it's the same shitty and dismissive attitude from all of them. why do so many people refuse to be honest about this? we mostly don't get along. so separate and move on damn. white people are just holding them back anyway so why is this pairing be forced so hard? '

Nope nigger, try again.

Minnesota Twins Study showed that black twins separated, one raised by blacks and another raised by upper middle class suburban whites showed no difference in academic performance or outcome. Outside of extreme cases such as abuse, nurture doesn't really matter. Nature always prevails.

embryo.asu.edu/pages/sources-human-psychological-differences-minnesota-study-twins-reared-apart-1990-thomas-j#:~:text=The research team found that,of the genetics on development.

>Daryl Davis ends Any Forums in one vifeo
what? Did the man single handedly ended black crime and crime culture and chimp outs?
What a dude

>we mostly don't get along
Have you tried being nicer to them? Maybe it’s your hostile attitude that makes them feel unwelcome and need to lash out at you. It’s called love of your fellow man and no human being is above it

>sample size: 1
Oh wow, case concluded

>accept that black people are your equals?
we're equal before God. But that doesn't mean we're the same

have you tried dilating today? You seem to be in a cranky mood. You will never be a real woman btw

I'm not hostile at all. I'm an overly friendly person. Overly cheerful. I don't argue or get mad. I'm passive I befriended black kids growing up and no shit most of them turned on me out of the blue. I got stolen from. Punched. Jumped a couple times. Don't pretend to know my experiences in life. People like you are the worst. Just dismiss what I've been through if that makes you feel better than me. Whatever.

That is absolute 100% and entirely horseshit. Most "suburban" schools are like 6 towns worth of kids in dilapidated piles of shit hovels of buildings leftover from before WWII using books from the 70s and 80s. Do you know why?

BECAUSE SUBURBAN SCHOOLS DON'T GET NIGGER AND INCLUSION MONEY YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD FAGGOT POLESMOKER

Attached: op2.jpg (261x184, 22.92K)

That's from FBI numbers as well. Most are actually in jail from those numbers. Crips are a nigger gang with over 35,000 members nationwide. Latin Kings are a latino supremacist organization with links to international cartels and cut people's heads off and dump at border. They are extremely organized at highest levels and have over 40,000 members while working across borders and through latin america.

But 'white supremacists' are the issue in america and more people know about the kkk than any other group despite it being a couple hundred active members in a country of a third of a billion.

This shit is pretty fucking retarded. I'm not racist and I see the imbalance of black people in our society. If he's so smart, why can't he objectively see that he is part of a vast minority of black people who can articulate things in an intelligent manner.

The proportional spending per capita on black schools is higher than on white area public schools.
>He has a college degree and most of you are dropouts. Think about it
modern academia has no prestige, it died in the mid 90s when jews started using it as purely anti white propaganda

> average iq: 84

>BECAUSE SUBURBAN SCHOOLS DON'T GET NIGGER AND INCLUSION MONEY
It’s a fact that suburban schools are better funded with better quality teachers compared to the poverty stricken inner cities. This is common knowledge, you’d have to be in denial to not believe this

niggers are subhuman animals
they are a beast of burden that our forefathers mistakenly tried to domesticate
kys
>verification not req
of course it isnt

>posting in a bait thread

ah yes, a reminder i share this board with utter retards. brilliant.
you never see bongs posting in these threads because we have 120iq and you have 90iq.

this board is a time sinker who cares it's fun