The emperor has no clothes

Looking at the Ruble's exchange rate, it is clear that the US/EU is done. They have no weight on the global stage and their currency will worth fuck all in 2 years as the world shifts to a new reserve currency, the Ruble. If you don't understand the significance of Russia selling gas (and soon oil, food) in Ruble which is now tied to gold, while the EU cannot afford not to buy commodities from Russia in Ruble, while the EU itself is drowning in inflation, then you have no business to be on this board.

China now 100% knows that the US is absolutely powerless and will invade Taiwan this year. The US/EU will do fuck all. What could they do? Sanction China? Give them one more reason not to use EUR/USD? Ahahaha...

The US and EU will collapse by 2025. Thank God.

Attached: biden-blood-sucking.png (532x405, 227.73K)

The real question is how many blowjobs will my silver buffalo round get me

I think the better questions is where to move before the collapse happens. Food shortages and hyperinflation will happen, guaranteed.

Did you apply for your russian visa yet now that the west is finished?

They are responsible for most progress in technology, knowledge, culture, … (and also most of the retrocession), bring loud, gay and jewish doesn’t change this.

Only part of the asian first world comes close to them (Japan, Taiwan and South Korea) and the USSR did it once (and collapsed due to the excess of negroids).

Does not matter. They just fucked themselves into the ass and made their death beds by escalating sanctions to the point where Russia had no use of USD/EUR anymore and started demanding payment for natural gas in Ruble. Note, the only banks not excluded from SWIFT are the ones that facilitate the gas payments from Europe. This is how bad the EU needs Russia. They cannot do anything but pay in Ruble and further damage the EUR.

Putin's Ukraine operation was bait to hasten the collapse of the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

>They have no weight on the global stage and their currency will worth fuck all in 2 years as the world shifts to a new reserve currency, the Ruble.
this is what vatniggers actually believe

Attached: 1638787810223.png (447x438, 401.48K)

>implying there is anywhere to go
Be ready to fight. Refugees are cowards.

This lmao. I love these 3rd world cope threads.

Attached: comparing-us-states-to-entire-countries-by-gdp-5f7a.jpg (1600x1122, 536.52K)

>US and EU will collapse by 2025. Thank God
How I wish. This shithole will hum along just fine as it is the ground zero for Globohomo. Meanwhile, whatever fucking flag that is of yours will probably suffer because you aren't special and don't produce anything of worth.

Even the CNN headlines are posting stuff like this now

Attached: g3ty1.png (448x410, 459.93K)

I think the reserve currency is going to be a basket of currencies that are functionally interoperable on an exchange level.
The rouble will be in that basket though no doubt

It won't be. What people want from reserve currencies most of all is stability. The ruble is not a stable currency because Russia does things like invade its neighbors and get sanctioned by many of its trade partners. The idea that it's backed by gold at a fixed rate is not what people think it is. The central bank of Russia is doing that for people living inside Russia only, and as of now it's only being done until June. If Russia opens that open to foreigners or extends the period where it's fixed at 5000 rubles for 1g of gold it might be different, but for now it isn't.

>Looking at the Ruble's exchange rate, it is clear that the US/EU is done.
??????????

Attached: wut.png (1184x724, 52.93K)

If there is another "reserve currency", it will be the ruble. I would be we never see another reserve currency situation again. Countries will sell their oil in their own currencies that can't be seized or shut off.

Youre a retard if you think this will hold up with the dollar being dumped globally. Also gdp is meaningless when most of it is made up of healthcare spending for trannies and obese mutts.

Why would all these countries that have massive dollar reserves just dump them for no reason? You guys have a cartoonish view of global trade. You somehow imagine all these various countries are just going to destroy the value of their own reserves by dumping them when there's no valid alternative available anyways.

Its not going to be the Ruble, directly at least. Its more likely going to be gold and/or silver as the Old World Order of geopolitics asserts itself ending this post-WW2 charade.

Yep. Literal child's view of the world economy.

I don't think so. I think the US/EU bureaucrats are just this fucking clueless.

> What people want from reserve currencies most of all is stability
Look at the fucking chart of USDRUB. You can tell investors and world leaders reacting to the new game rules. Keep coping mutt nigger, you will become a third-world shithole in a matter of years and noone will miss you.

>braindead muttgarian thinks the ruble is going to become the world reserve currency when it's not even close to its value vs usd 10 years ago
not even worth talking to you, you're that delusional

They are.
If they cut the gas the economy will crash within a year. Even if they could replace russian gas with something they wont have the money to do it. Its fucked. Unironically hungary will be the richest country in the eu because they didnt cuck to the west.

What has the US hegemony even done for the world?
>ummmmmmm military bases, defence pacts, military weapons, ummm...
No infrastructure, no real international cohesion, no heavy lifting except when it comes to propping up a petrodollar. And if you say Internet and GPS, that's still pathetic shit for a 80 year global hegemony