Guillotine them all

Am I the only one who wishes we'd have a French Like Revolution and Chop off the heads of all these motherfucker in Washington DC and Hollywood?

Attached: EDEgJGzXsAE_JX6.jpg (500x538, 39.69K)

you are not the only one
>in eddie vedders voice

Yes you are the only one. Seek therapy you sick fuck

Go for it. You’d be doing the whole world a favor.

The French Revolution was (((Napoleon))) pretending to wage war against his cousins for years until everyone got tired of their chimpouts and gave up on monarchy. Or pretended to.

The amount of jewish tricks they had to use to convert their european caliphate into the current Jew-Pee state was insane.

You wish you could but best you can slice is middle management, ((they)) can get you before you even organize
The only group I think could hit them where it hurts is anonymous but being it is older than a decade now and they never did anything remotely close I'd say ((they)) have them compromised or are their main benefactor

French Revolution was planned by Cabbalist Jews working through the Illumanati which infiltrated goy Freemasonry.

King Louis loved France and his people

The abusive ruling class did the guillotining, idiot.

This

Attached: 1648408567857m.jpg (1024x994, 105.3K)

Based glownigger. Kill em all.

>Guillotine
Please guillotine the following, they're all guilty,
george soros
larry fink
bill gates
henry kissinger
klaus swaub
obama
the clintons
the bushs
any rothschilds
any rockefellers

>It's not murder if they're guilty

Who am I forgetting?

Attached: 1621041761148.png (682x676, 533.69K)

Bump.

No, reminder that this is the man who wants everyone to eat bugs and own nothing

Attached: klaus shwarb on the beach.png (750x1102, 944.69K)

Ursula von der Leyen.
A bitch who's husband is a Pharma bigshot, while she was advocating to remove the 'nuremberg code' in order to mandate vaxes all over europe.

You're not the only one

Well, how do we get a blue-collar "grassroots" guillotine movement going? Any ideas?

Yeah, but that isn't Klaus Schwab, that is some other random fag during a pride thing in Key West.
Not saying Klaus Schwab isn't evil, just saying this isn't him

Pff, not gonna happen. If anything ever did it would be people going after the bourgeoisie (100k-150k) because the /real/ rich shunted the narrative against them.

Nigger. The revolution *ended* with napoleon. It began with the convening of the estates General and the tennis court oath

Yes because I'm sure Americans would much rather have schizos like you in charge

>Who am I forgetting?
You didn't mention any acting government officials. How did you forget those? Are you hesitating user? Are you afraid you might be kidnapped and thrown in a prison cell so they can freeze and starve you in sensory deprivation?

Soon

Attached: U-KRAINIUM.jpg (936x936, 155.14K)

Guillotine? These Fuckers need to be crucified on iron crosses.
Then heat up the crosses with blowtorches until they melt

>You didn't mention any acting government officials.
Huh. It's almost like we don't really live in a "free" country because you certainly can't speak freely just by telling the truth.

Attached: 1 smahed.jpg (708x515, 33.61K)

Yeah, Americans often project their own history and cultural values into European history, leading to wrong conclusions. The French revolutionaries were the "libtards" they're supposed to hate. But that's what happens when you identify as a conservative who stands for traditional values, but at the same time try to mix it with modern western notions of "freedom" and "liberty", not realizing they're incompatible, and the only thing you're allowed to disagree with the left on publicly is economics.

OP. All "revolutions" were pre planned by jews.

>Am I the only one who wishes we'd have a French Like Revolution and Chop off the heads of all these motherfucker in Washington DC and Hollywood?
We do have to do that. We have to do it through infiltration, subversion, assassination, empowering each other, radicalizing each other, etc.

I feel like we're intentionally being kettled into a global French Revolution scenario. New Zealand bunker chan was right.

>does anyone else wish they'd get what they fucking deserve?
Dream the big dream.

Attached: 1569775775915.jpg (1000x1007, 965.56K)

yes, they do not deserve a quick death.

Everyone still involved with the federal government needs to die, but the French Revolution was a terrible thing for France and the world.

You can't. The police will stop you, and the news will declare you whatever -ist is most hated that day. If you want anything to change, the general public needs to be disconnected from propaganda, but nobody wants to be free of the propaganda. The demoralization is complete and irreversible. All you can do is try to protect yourself and your family and hope the collapse is survivable.

>not realizing they're incompatible
Maybe so in the traditional sense of a two-party system. However, just wanting to be left alone with no government regulation is also an option. Participation in a system should be voluntary, not forced. In any system, the people should have a right to say "no."

and what happens when that absence of government is exploited by other social forces to promote degeneracy and anti-civilizational behavior among the populace? How do you get a moral society in a vacuum?

Do you think a systemic collapse is immanent (not trying to be smart, I'm undecided)?

This, the French Revolution spawned most of the BS we deal with nowadays