Russia invites Hunter Biden

To answer questions about bio-labs in Ukraine

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1509509391116120074

Attached: 142236435764.jpg (513x531, 93.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oof
here's what you know hunter said when he heard this
>why the hell would i know anything about biolabs in ukraine?!

there's video of this motherfucker smoking crack and snorting coke. why is he still getting ambassador diplomat jobs?

i unironically hope hunter biden fucking dies, faggot cocksucker motherfucker

His father literally has Alzheimer's Disease and he's the President of the United States. That family just fails upwards.

Of course Hunter wont do it. But there is a PR genius behind publicly inviting him that leaves a visceral mental imprint. I dig it.

america started this war to cover up shit from that coke whore

Yeah well there is literally footage of him falling up the stairs, so you are really on to something.

i invite hunter biden to post his erupting manvolcano so we can finally maga

How to get American news outlets to decry it tho

There is nothing more to it than engaging with the delusional Q downies and giving them ammo to keep going

>Victoria Nuland
reminder there are wikileaks emails of her discussing her plan to coup ukraine in 2014, the euromaidan "revolution", her plan to have the ukrainian ambassador shill against Trump once he has announced he would run and her plan to use Paul Manafort as a scapegoat and a tool to make "Russian collusion" a thing.

What’s the point of inviting Hunter and Nuland to Russia for explanations? If there is truly something heinous and war worthy in those labs, why not just outright disclose it to cause more chaos in the west? They literally have all the cards and they aren’t using any of them

They often ruin it, I think. Once there is an association between "hey this is actually fucked up" and "lol Qtards" it gets memory holed. It becomes associated with conspiracy theories in the hive mind. Just like the MK Ultra shit. It actually happened, but it is still widely regarded as a conspiracy theory and the CIA is still respected by the herd.

Attached: logo-Bass-Pro-Shops.jpg (3602x2398, 479.3K)

I thought Ruskies already backpedaled on the biolabs? Did they forewardpedal again?

kek what the actual fuck
that can't be true

it's pretty funny when im filling out job applications and they want a,b,c on top if x,y,z with the ability to fire me with immediate notice and no reason, and five references, yet here's "hunter" smoking crack, taking nudes of himself high on crack and then dropping his laptop off at the store with them on, also quite likely high on crack.

>why not just outright disclose it to cause more chaos in the west?
I ask myself this question on a weekly basis, and the answer is usually something along the lines of
>"Just because that's what I want to have happen, doesn't mean that it fulfills the foreign policy objectives of the Russians. The enemy of my enemy is not automatically my friend. Such disclosures could easily come at the expense of future diplomatic opportunities, which is the realpolitic take even though relations between Moscow and Washington have deteriorated exponentially over the past decade. Moreover, the possibility that they don't have as much as they seem to have has to be acknowledged."

Basically you’re saying Russia doesn’t want to possibly fuck up future trade or they’re just bluffing

Should have spent more time backpedaling on the neo nazis in Ukraine, now they got your country invaded and destroyed and all your women are in gone to fuck immigrants in other countries. Hahahahahahaha.

They wont come.

>wymenz
they'll breed silly once they get to poland and further out because the welfare + standard of healthcare + joob opportunities are significantly higher.

Kek, too funny.

Top notch

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Solid orthodox Christian leadership.jpg (720x472, 101.79K)

Agreed. This is good banter from Russia.

basically, otherwise I don't know why they wouldn't just drop the goods and wreck what little credibility the US government has globally in an unambiguous way. I would have thought that would be enough to cause a sweeping popular revolution in the west to uproot the "swamp" as it it were which is ultimately good for anyone who is in conflict with their interests (presumably China and Russia as the major players). Of course western governments didn't collapse overnight when the Snowden leaks revealed the extent of the surveillance state, so that may just be fanciful thinking. I don't know who else would have release the Nuland/Pyatt phone call, though, if not the Russians. MAYBE it was someone in the Ukrainian government or who was loyal to the Yanukovych government, but whoever it was probably had the US embassy's phone lines tapped. Shit, it may have even been someone inside the US government that did that shit. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: tve4110-19790114-2690.jpg (320x240, 55.61K)