This makes the Brit and European seething mad

This makes the Brit and European seething mad.

Attached: costco-parmigiano-reggiano[1].jpg (300x440, 42.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bt3T1MAcIdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why? it's not like they have to eat it

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It reallly stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

This is a continuation of a previous argument as will be recognized by those involved.

They think we can't buy this shit. LOL. the fact that we can buy an american size costco tub is like a slap in the face to their stupidity

Why? We have bricks of Reggiano for cheap like 3/4 euros

If you shred it, the cheese loses it's aroma. Don't do that.

Brits and Euros seem to overwhelmingly think we have zero available real cheese products in america. Despite our gigantic dairy industry and world largest economy, as well as penchant for importing anything we want

Guy was just dying on the hill that we cannot possibly get protected origin products in america, refusing to believe it

we can literally buy them in bulk in packages made for us...

Why? Parmigiano is what poor people put on their pasta to feel like adequate members of society, the slightly less poor will also purchase oversized pepper mills too.

We know this, I picked the huge tub of shredded PDO parmagiano because of its ironic nature.

I think he's referring to it being pre-shredded in a jar.

it's all about the pecorino romano, my nigga.

except how it kinda smells like unwashed pussy. kinda really, really similar.

They think we can't buy cheese?

Wtf is that shit?

I have had this argument with them over and over and over, they literally think the only cheese in america is stuff like kraft singles

they aren't even bantering, they ACTUALLY think this, and they think we only have "kraft parmesan" etc instead of being able to buy parmagianno-regiano and such

And you are sure that they were being serious?

We know you have real food. It's just you have to drive 20 miles to get any of it, it has to be delivered 1000 miles (making you vulnerable to the slightest supply chain disruption) and you have to drive past 50 fast food chains before you get any.

I can get local grass fed beef, fresh fish caught the same day, raw dairy from all over europe at my local shop within walking distance and I live in a city. In France if you go into a supermarket it's difficult to find beef that isn't grass fed. Americans don't realise how bad their food culture is, and cling to copes like WW2 stereotypes.

>Despite our gigantic dairy industry
Totally irrelevant since you just use your milk to make awful artificial shit
>world largest economy
Ok, of course you'll be able to get some got stuff, but that's not the rule and 99% of the burgers just prefer processed "cheese"
>this spacing
Go fuck yourself.

51% "cheese" / 49% sawdust.
Not even joking.

The plastic cheese slices used in burgers are typically referred to as "american cheese". That and the cheese out of a spray can thing that appears in TV shows creates this idea.
I can't say I've ever eaten real american cheese, but I am at least aware it exists and would look to try some should I ever visit.

Full of cellulose. Stop eating wood pulp you massive faggot.

that's at least twice you have brought up "kraft sinngles" unprovoked
shitty cheese even lives rent free in your fat head

why would you waste your money on that eurotrash. green red and gold for me baby.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 41.88K)

is that even real parmigiano? i read that america as opposed to the EU has problems with faking those seals legally.

I think thats fine we also have it like that.

Come to Florida and I'll cook you some assburgers - the cheapest ground beef I can find with kraft cheese melted on top.

>pre-grated parmigiano
do americans REALLY?

>not just buying a block and grating it
enjoy your air and saw dust filler

That’s cheese.

Ok but
1. Why are you arguing with them about what is in your market when you know what is there and they don't and they are just being retarded
2. Why do you care what a bunch of European retards think?

dude ive run into this argument like 50 different times online they really think this shit

the hateful perceptions people have of america are too much, they forget real people live here and to them its just one big idiocracy of walmart

comparatively our perceptions of europeans are pretty grounded and we understand their lives pretty well...I guess it's a money envy thing

>It's just you have to drive 20 miles to get any of it
Try one mile. You are the same guy from last thread who moved goalposts 3 times already. PDO products are available at any large grocery store chains in decent areas

>In France if you go into a supermarket it's difficult to find beef that isn't grass fed.
Also costs 3 times as much as ours. You think we can't buy grass fed beef also?

you think we cant get FRESH FISH?

YOU THINK FISHING DOESNT EXIST IN AMERICA?

LOL its fucking protected origin parmigiano retard

the plastic slices are used by poor people, not "in burgers"

Tasty
Better than what is called parmesan
But nutty from the higher protein

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Attached: 342128.jpg (1000x1000, 123.5K)

>Parmigianino
>Already shredded and packed in a plastic lotion looking tube
Thanks for proving our point you retard

we don't have those retarded EU rules on what to call things, we mock those rules all the time actually

>keeping cheese in a jar

Im going fucking ballistic right now.
I just punched my dog because you keep cheese in a jar.

Attached: 1 rZWRhMAJPSPVUQN4yafVbQ.png (1024x576, 641.71K)

it harms a nation for people to have inaccurate and hateful misperceptions of that nation

the world is global and these things do matter in some way

truth matters to me, personally

kek I was hoping an Italian would see this so you could express your unique rage

THIS
Ive seen yanks claim cheese was cheddar even when it wasnt made in the cheddar gorge in Somerset.

so you're getting scammed and are proud of it?

It's pre grated which means it has additives which make it unsuitable for making dishes with. The starchy additives that keep it from clumping will end up clumping up when melted.

That said you can get a big wheel of real parm reg from Costco for like $700 which is extremely based

if a product in america has a PDO label, it's PDO, faking them isn't a thing.

we don't have the rules here, we do respect rules in terms of imports.

>kek I was hoping an Italian would see this so you could express your unique rage
Vespa! Fettuccine Alfredo! Alfa Romeo...

They think we don't have rice either, my Hawaiian friend said that everyone told him he would miss real rice when he came to America. He came to the fucking West Coast.
The international perception of America is very intricately skewed towards fiction.

that's the joke user try to keep up. they think we can't get parmagiano. we can get it an ruin it americanly, because that's what americans do

youtube.com/watch?v=bt3T1MAcIdc

OK but Americans think that Mexican food is good when its indistinguishable from dog food.

japanese and koreans literally use rice grown in california now because it's better than theirs rofl

>Also costs 3 times as much as ours
lol
lmao even
>1kg of ribeye steak burgerland: ~$36
>1kg of ribeye steak at my local butcher: ~$26