WTF is this...

WTF is this? This article from Fortune being shared over the internet is saying that a study from Brazil concluded ivermectin does nothing to cure covid. If you actually download and read the results of the study, you'll find ivermectin does clearly reduce relative risk for two of the subgroups in the study, that is with those who greater than 50 years old and also those with BMI less than 30. Yet even the authors of the paper outright ignore this? You can read through the paper yourself here.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115869

Attached: IMG_20220331_082638.jpg (1080x1821, 194.71K)

>study from Brazil
K E K

also they call it a horse drug as if it's not available in a form for humans
still blatantly trying to discredit anything with a shred of truth

Attached: this-is-also-a-sexy-horse-28401-1431617171-4.jpg (520x294, 30.04K)

This is the relative risk subgroup outcome of those who took ivermectin and those who tool the placebo. The mean relative risk is better by 25% for both the age >50 group and BMI < 30 group. The like 95% of the whole error bar is on the side of the ivermectin being better.

Attached: nejmoa2115869_f2.jpg (800x484, 88.32K)

>Brasil
>Entire lefty commi gov/industry sills trying to take out Bolsonaro
>Pfizer induces giv buy of their shit injection
>discredit drug that clearly irl evidence works better than your shit injection

I wonder who is behind that (((study)))

Attached: 1648730583750.jpg (590x870, 200.62K)

>a study from Brazil said Ivermectin does nothing for people already dying from multiple co-mobidities after they catch covid
Everyone already knew that, the study is to sell a few more vaccine doses before the emergency use authorizations are over.

Almost every mean point is leaning to the left too for all other sub groups. Yet the author says there was no benefit. WTF are these people trying to do, their own data shows there clearly is a benefit and varies depending on which group you fall under.

Attached: IMG_20220331_084327.jpg (1079x457, 104.57K)

Did he say it was a cure, or that it might have benefits with very low to no side effects?

Burger, as you've said in your OP, the authors are retarded. The hues will confirm this but studies from brazil are an absolute joke. Back in my college years we were outright forbidden day 1 of using any
>study from Brazil
in our work. They simply are utterly untrustworthy

I have 75 tablets for my family. Expire in 2024 though. Had 90. My triple vaxxed 80 year old dad was real sick with covid. He feels like ivermectin was what turned him around

it's word play. it reduces symptoms, it doesn't cure it. no one ever claimed it was a cure.

>I understand this study better than its authors
Do antivax virgins really?

COPE that our sons have better and bigger industries the us

The normies are eating this up and take everything given to then by the authorities at face value. It's honestly depressing that this is our world.

Attached: 1648731072925.jpg (1080x1385, 360.75K)

>cope
kek if you'll ever (want to) get into college you'll see that what I've posted is the norm

Eh, nothing new

(((Expires)))

>horse drug
Blatant propaganda, disregarded

>cure the virus
Devils in the details

no it doesn't, lying sack of shit

Why did an Ivermectin manufacturing plant go up in flames at the height of the epidemic?

Do you think they even read past the headline? The NPC meme is real.

Attached: 1646589903403.webm (1080x1080, 502.5K)

"Fortune" is nothing more than a pharmaceutical and progressive political rag. Their editors and executives are criminals as well as "racists". Fortune like all MSM, do not actually investigate, they rely on Big Pharma and DNC(Progressive) connected firms to give them articles to print.

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

Back up plan: we need a new drug to replace ivermectin to take ivermectin is in short supply

Most doctors are bad people you should steal from them when you have the opportunity

>ivermectin does clearly reduce relative risk for two of the subgroups in the study, that is with those who greater than 50 years old

Not a cure faggot. Try again

Fortune has been a joke for over a decade at this point. It’s literally what financiers want retards to read so they fuck off.

Make that two decades

Yes, it’s much better to spend trillions of dollars developing and distributing unstable medicine with the same effectiveness of ivermectin

They rely on press releases they find on busineswire and prnewswire.

>Study finds
kill yourself

Nobody gives a fuck about your flu.

> We're not supposed to question the science
You're retarded.

Show me where you draw that conclusion based on this data?

>We're not supposed to question the church of antivax
You're retarded.