Wtf? I love Russia now

You useful idiots, npc trannies, and glowing faggots never told me Putin was this based. Wtf?

Attached: Putin calls out the Western cabal.png (1045x1079, 1.1M)

100% true. But Putin is in the same boat with the rest of them

Haveyou watched a putin speech? Hes mega based

How do you know that?

Broes I love poutine now wtf

i hate putin slightly less than our zog politicians

i have respect for putin, can't say the same about biden. this coming from an educated, middle class, white father of 4 that was born and raised in the midwest.

wtf I love Putin now bros!

He ain't wrong.
He is just pointing out the obvious

If the obvious is now considered based, then there is no hope for the other side.
They are lost and will never wake up.

>they are obsessed with their selfish interests and super profits
claims the head of one of the most corrupt governments ever while sitting in a billion dollar bunker waiting to go to his billion dollar mansion and make shady deals with oligharchs
also
>it's not me - it's all the west's fault

Attached: 1647363134312.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

>The Russians don't have rulling elite

Pull the other one faggot.

Do you know how hard it is to fight corruption? It was even worse before Putin. Putin has curbed more oligarch power than added since Yeltsin.

>takes one to know one

look at my flag. I'm vaguely aware.
Post soviet gangs have ravaged and ruled Lithuania in the 90s. It took a lot of balls by the police, politicians, journalists and criminal services alike to curb majority of it.
Tis' a growth pain, but worth it
Putin is looking after his oligarchs tho.
Funny that he talks about western commonfolk facing problems, while common ruskies can hardly get by for decades

Attached: 44680877_10217128322818825_3130855859693813760_n.jpg (960x720, 52.13K)

>ruling elite complains about other ruling elite
Yawn.

>improve the life of their citizens

How much pension money does the average babushka get from the state again, 80$ a month?

Attached: 1647600950439.png (1000x721, 728.04K)

I know how hard it is to fight something you're actively cultivating as part of your own power system

Putin, just name ((them)) bro. We'll wage an e-war to kill zog

Attached: 1647419409388.png (624x664, 322.56K)

tbqh i do not think so right now
maybe you right
hope not

I have to say out of all the nationalities that post on here Canadians are the stupidest. That's saying something given the fact that lots of Amerisharts are on here.

Holy shit, Putin really cares about a joe six pack like me

UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA