1 in 5 Americans run out of money before payday

1 in 5 Americans run out of money before payday
cnbc.com/2022/03/30/1-in-5-american-workers-runs-out-of-money-before-payday-survey-finds-.html

Attached: 1648556943437.jpg (620x349, 23.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/biggest-fraud-generation-looting-covid-relief-program-known-ppp-n1279664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahaha poor faggots

Attached: 1641788203324.webm (576x1024, 3M)

I wonder (((what))) happened to the Puritan culture of saving…

I haven't seen my checking out that low since I started working my first job. Thankfully, I am not a full blown consumerist.

lmao i get to work at home and post on Any Forums while these ugly women are broke

People buy a lot of shit on debt for some reason. So they pay interest instead of saving. Usury should be banned and the usurers should be sent to some sort of camp.

Attached: 1630541306171.png (200x184, 68.56K)

what's the tactical purose of that cucumber?

Good, hopefully they starve, little complacent evil fucks.

>all fat
we all know where that money is going boys

>stop ordering doordash
>stop needing useless shit
>get on a budget
>learn to save money

money?
I ran out of that last year.
only thing keeping me going is my savings account.

How??

50shades of grey opening

Cramming

door dash isn't cheap

You can ask your bank to waive overdraft fees with a poorfag account. You won't pay fines, they'll just send you a letter that states you overdrafted. There are no penalties for being in the red. Money isn't real.

Why did somebody leave their lunch?

Thats nothing i spent my entire 5,000 $ tax return on nothing but beer and bar tabs in under 35 days
I paid my car insurance too though

Blow it out your ass

Attached: dukex.jpg (490x519, 58.72K)

>go into store
>see thing you want
>$15 left in the bank
>just enough

>It's a whole thread of bots and (You) farmers
>Again

Attached: 1646471538477.jpg (1024x952, 63.54K)

On the go pickling

I got paid 1200$ plus two weeks ago and I have only 22 dollars left after rent and bills

How do I get more money for rent and bills when I already work 80 hours every two weeks ?

ITT Blame the workers not the jews

Contribute or fuck off, mutt.
No one is asking you to be here.

rent and bills are just once a month, you have time to stock it away

This is bullshit. Women are 50.8% of the population, not 20%.

My woman was once like this, what I discovered is most people have tons of shit they do not need or use enough to justify, which they just elect to auto-pay for. Like, if you do not watch enough tv to justify having a service for that, then you are just wasting money for nothing and that money can add up fast.

It would be higher if niggers had jobs. No payday no running out of money before it comes

There's no way. I have seen how my dumb fuck coworkers, family, friends etc spend their money.
It's defo more than 1 in 5.

Every low wage person I have ever known spent money like a tard, myself included.

Looks like we the people don't have access to free money form the government. But those close to "Biden" and Big Pharma can give themselves as much money as they want and the Progressive DoJ won't go after them.

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/biggest-fraud-generation-looting-covid-relief-program-known-ppp-n1279664

Glowniggers really are uselessness if their higherups forbid them from actually doing their jobs.

It's like the FEC "fining" the DNC for the Steele Dossier Conspiracy Theory, when BLM commits domestic terror attacks and funnels money into the DNC, they can afford to grigt and pay any fines.

What the DNC did was criminal 18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

If Russia is Americas enemies they engaged in Treason.

Biden\Milley\Austin giving $90B USD is also Treason, but when a progressive commits Treason and Fraud, they are considered good things.

Glowniggers and their families can be murdered by progressive politicians and pharmaceutical companies, and there is nothing they or anyone else can do. Especially with the cucked DoJ and Supreme Court Diversity Hires.

When a democrat is racist and violates the 1964 Civil Rights Act, its considered a good and legal thing.

Attached: download(1918734341).png (436x275, 176.13K)

All.obese women lol

>for some reason
They take advantage of people who don’t understand basic economics, and relatives want things.

How are you getting a $5000 tax return?? Your employer is fucking up.

Gommunism is a lie
t. P2P lender

Also, pay denbts you fucking proles

Now I want to drop tactical cucumbers and film peoples reactions. Maybe smear a little milk chocolate and corn on it.