Does russia have any steam left to win?

So in the past week Ukraine has been making advances on all fronts except for the eastern one. Not a very good picture for the Putin bros.

- the area around Kyiv is largely cleansed, especially on the east
- villages and towns are getting recaptured in the Sumy, Chernihiv and Kharkiv regions
- on the South russian troops were repelled from the Mykolaiv region and now set up mines on the Antonov bridge to defend Kherson
- just a few hours ago several villages were retaken on the South-Eastern front, Mariupol direction
- russians keep grinding on the Eastern front, but for their slow progress they pay a very high price

Attached: banan.png (1069x923, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj1_cNwEC2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably going all out in Donbass and Kharkiv, getting those then calling it a day. Might go for Odessa but I doubt it

booboobooboobooboobooboobooboo

Just face it, your country gonna be deleted.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj1_cNwEC2A

Real map

Attached: OP Sucks.jpg (500x543, 37.19K)

Hold out for one more week and France is still more pathetic then you

Shit map because it doesn't show you where the troops are. (Uke: Mostly in the Donbass, pinned by separatist militias and unable to retreat in an orderly manner, waiting for the jaws of the Russian bear to snap behind them.)
All this diminishing Ukraine's bargaining position more.

As much as I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Ukrainians, I don't think there's a realistic chance of them capturing moscow, user.

Attached: 1646546088803.png (303x335, 140.68K)

>pinned by separatist militias and unable to retreat in an orderly manner, waiting for the jaws of the Russian bear to snap behind them
That's some very cool story you painted there, bro.

This reminds me of our delusional behavior when we were fighting NATO in the 90is
But we were partying a ton.. Do you have party's in Ukraine or are you all depressed Nazis

guess it depends on what details you're looking at

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-31 23-36-21.png (1269x1074, 1.22M)

I don't think the Ukrainians have enough to stop the Russians from squeezing them out of the Donbas. And that will be enough for Putin to declare victory and go home.

The real question is: does Ukraine still have any capabilities to replenish its forces with supplies and fuel?
Or is Ukraine throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks, until it's all out of shit to throw?

Mariupol and Donbas have primary focus now. But after those fronts are closed, and large numbers of Russian troops are freed up for further operations, I genuinely wonder if Ukraine will have any steam left for aggressive resistance. Especially with regard to Ukraine's destroyed factories, ammo depots, fuel depots, air force, air defenses, etc.

Attached: 94113689_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x850, 484.65K)

What's that?

You know they're going for it. Kryyvy and zaporizhia are being probed. Wat do?

>But after those fronts are closed
You still don't get it? Those fronts only get closed when our army restores full Ukraine's sovereignty over its borders.
Russians are currently throwing all they've got at us on the East without realising that simple fact.

>Russians are currently throwing all they've got
I guess you will wake up from your virtual reality dream soon enough

> muh pidorusha is holding back some wundervaffe! you just wait!

We've seen russians. They aren't very impressive.

if that helps you sleep at night
none of this has to do with wunderwaffes btw, you're witnessing low intensity combat carried out by a limited contingent of russian troops, the conflict is drawn out and methodical.

Imagine how things would go if Russia literally started indiscriminately carpet-bombing your troops.

I don't think we have that many bombs, rainbowman.

>here's how Ukraine can still win

>none of this has to do with wunderwaffes btw, you're witnessing low intensity combat carried out by a limited contingent of russian troops, the conflict is drawn out and methodical.

Trust the plan lol.

Attached: ea1bebecc20a2f68e67b48834f308f62fe1ae3c5d5bb29e6e0a69fbc89a4b82e.jpg (640x640, 110.03K)

Aren’t they uninstalling 90% of the ukranian professional army that was trapped in the east?

>So in the past week Ukraine has been making advances
Cope. Mariupol about to fall and Donetsk pocket is next. AZOG is dead.