401ks?

Are 401ks even worth it? Seems like a goy trap to lock your money away for years hoping it’s going to be enough when you are in your “golden years” what are your thoughts and what’s the future for 401ks?

Attached: 95870692-87DE-4E4E-B260-15D54865A107.jpg (1920x1080, 287.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vauld.com/register/norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most of all these faggots are unemployed here. their daddy doesn't offer them 401ks

What else are you gonna do with your money? That guy is right, I bet most of you don't even have jobs.

Better than a savings account, but only contribute up to employee match. Better to invest on your own otherwise

Its a good deal if Shekelstein matches contributions. But a lot of them severely limit what you are allowed to invest in. So without that matching contributions, IRA is a better option.

401ks are historically put in place to make sure people didnt waste away their money and needed financial support when they grew old.

Nowadays it's more so a kike play to sit on other peoples money and do dodgy shit with it like risky investments that have little to no benefit of the person entitled to the money years later.

If you can manage your money properly there's no reason to save up the money under someone else's control

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-153809_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x991, 162.44K)

naw, 5% matching into a zero risk fund is bis. you lose value to inflation, but what doesn't?

(((404k)))
Reminder, in 2008 everyone lost half of their 401k's.
Kikes made trillions disappear in a few days.

Serious question, did anything like 401ks exist in Venezuela?

If you kept putting money in during 2008 you would have more today than someone who took it out and waited until the recession was over.

bitcoin didnt
you had 10 years to empty your 401k and do an easy quintuple, even with early closure penalties

scam, if you believe it's a good deal rhen you've taken the bait

Never late, maybe in 2140?
vauld.com/register/norway

Attached: 3EF91526-FC9C-4B86-AC00-E18A74CA446C.jpg (429x416, 40.43K)

A 401k that is put into stocks is useful since you are not taxed on the money you put in (until withdrawing). If you think you can't beat whatever combination of index funds are being used, and also know that you will not need to withdraw funds before retirement, it is a good idea. It is taxed as income when you take the money out later, so you are deferring paying taxes on part of your income. Whatever you invest is subject to the whims of the (((institutional investors))) and (((the fund manager))), though.
Investing up to the employer match is probably a good idea, since you are doubling money up to that amount, even if the investment does poorly afterwards.

You are literally better off taking all that money and investing it.

You pay into a fund. They invest the money and keep all the profits.

401k pays about 1% a month of your lifetime contribution before taxes

It is the opposite. It is how you avoid the tax Jew.

They are good because it keeps the globohomo in power.

put money in a roth IRA last year and all it has done is lose money. fuck boomers.

mine earned 31% each year during Trump, is- -8% for first time YTD.

ITs good for people who are too dumb to save for themselves.

Imagine waking up and being like you know what I want to do today? Give my money and time to Israel. That's you you're the globohomo.

>he thinks crypto won't get rugpulled
lmao
you come on here every day saying how tyrannical globohomo is, and then in the same breath talk about how easy it is to escape their grasp just by dumping all your money into crypto

Why do we even get pay checks? We could just give it all to Israelis and then let them give us back the supplies we need to live and work. I'm really pissed at the anti semitism of those who refuse to pay Jews for their "future"