Croatia Hate thread

Look at these assholes, just look at it. They're hogging the whole coastline for themselves, what the fuck is up with that?

How should we deal with the Croatian menace?

Attached: cro.jpg (619x599, 69.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlqr8fBxBYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They sure love the sea.

Shut up and enjoy your urlaub there, majmune jedan

Don't talk shit about my croat bros, only us Serbs are allowed to talk shit and hate each other you stupud nigger kraut

Their country is beautiful and I remember every vacation I spent there very fondly.

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Cope and seethe. Our brothers have been very good stewards of the land for hundreds of years. That's not changing anytime soon.

t. bosnian

this and nothing else
/thread

>Implying da nisam Srbin

Majku ti jebem

>us Serbs
>flag
Go home then, faggot

ok, fair enough, go on then

Bulgaria should annex all of Yugoslavia.

Ne, ja cu jebem TVOJ majku
Sorry nigger, I'm here for that uni shit, I'll move back when I have debt to pay. Even then housing here is 1.6 mil average

Attached: sneedpot.png (720x900, 510.71K)

Me too. Not super expensive and the water is crystal clear because their beaches are rocky.

Attached: 1543953909837.jpg (1000x700, 81.84K)

>They're hogging the whole coastline for themselves, what the fuck is up with that?
Old Slovenian literature describes how the Germanic nations go to the seaside to spend money. That is what is up with that. Sea is Croatian oil.
But it's not all that to live there and it's especially not all that to live off of tourism.

I went to Dubrovnik a couple of years ago, learned plenty about the Yugoslav war but there was no explanation for giving Bosnia such a tiny coastline.

Can anyone redpill me?

Maintaining your horse's hooves is very important.

The strip of land Bosnia now owns was sold by the Ragusan republi (Dubrovnik) to the Turks so that they wouldn't have a land border with Venice.

>the Croatian menace
lol, what?

If you just asked the Croats to annex them, they would probably say yes.

we tend to think that a foreigner would treat us more fairly than a fellow croat

>landlocklet coping
i love it

>Can anyone redpill me?
Croats have Croated the Slavs out of the sea. They have something similar to the UK freemasons. These few hundred year old Croatian lodge-like societies are what did it. Basically, when Croatia wanted land they would colonize: migrate from inlands have Croatianization centres etc....if all else failed they would genocide any population that didn't go along with being Croatian.
We have a saying in Slovenia. Italy is a country with mafia and Croatia is a mafia with country.

But it's meh, you know. The tourism doesn't make them rich. They've had half of our GDP in Yugoslavia and half of our GDP after the war and they have half of our GDP today. Turns out that when you want to work the German tourists through the summer you wont do shit through the winter and you wont specialize in anything else....I mean, there's a reason that no country gets rich from tourism.

The question I think is not so much why a border is there, but more of why did it end up below Zagreb.

gibs on Dalmazia

>Croats cries in pain as he cros you
youtube.com/watch?v=dlqr8fBxBYo

>else....I mean, there's a reason that no country gets rich from tourism.
The real curse. People on the coast just build apartments and nothing else.

Schleich di zrugg noch Belgrad, du serbischer Scheißheislaputzer.

Attached: Roll your serb.png (1245x3753, 3.96M)