A word on all these migrants

Do you know how gene-pools work?

Attached: j3.jpg (1194x2250, 584.29K)

Take, Italy.

Reports are saying they'll get over 1 million Ukrainians in the near future on top of the 400,000 already in Italy. Over time they'll breed with the natives, that future population will be less Italian.

Fairly straight forward, but here's the worse part

Christ is King

You put bleach in them to keep them clean

All these migrants from wherever, Ukraine, other Slav countries (whatever the fuck albanians are), niggers, etc. A lot of them not only have lackluster genes in and of themselves, but many of them actually have Jewish blood.

People think there's like 18 or so million Jews in the world, this is false. There's at least 4 times that amount because there are that many times more half-jews, quarter-jews, octoroon-jews, etc. And it's their blood that makes for increasingly degenerate populations on top of whatever other shit is contaminating the given gene-pool. It also turns out Ukrainians have a fair amount of jew blood per capita, they're not what you think they are.

If he's so kang, why's he dead?

Is that Harriet the Spy? God damn.

Over time, assuming this shit continues and Western countries get less Western, the amount of degenerate people will increase and the general population will only get worse than it already is.

Symptoms of degeneracy includes all the shit we see today, but most of it won't require extensive brainwashing from birth, most of it will be innate among whatever is "Italian", or "Greek", or "British" in the future because all these degenerate, alien populations have introduced their toxic genes.

>that future population will be less Italian.
But it will be Whiter.

Attached: (((Michelle)))_3.png (600x960, 636.08K)

Better jew than nigger, no? but, yeah, without jews the niggers would be just regular blacks, like those in 70-80s, the kikes really shifted gears.
I dunno, but we need to go back. Fuck this kike games.

Attached: download (27).jpg (521x767, 42.3K)

Or we'll bleach out those weak inbred genes.

Attached: Supergirl-mom.jpg (876x727, 83.1K)

>Better jew than nigger, no?
Neither is any better than the other, and jews originated as niggers anyway. But people fail to realize that their blood is genuinely toxic and it ruins bloodlines forever.

lol at the sponsers

Fuck off with your bullshit, the pic was just to get attention because if I post a serious image anons glace over it in favor of bait.

>using bait to then complain about bait
I mean, I get the concept, but it's still funny. Also, you didn't counter my statement. I generally don't see a downside to slavs immigrating to western countries. They're far more preferable than the third world shitskins we're getting now.

Attached: Yvonne.png (650x919, 824.52K)

I want to rape her. I wouldnt get imprisoned coz I'm non white haha

She's Jewish. I'm not sure that 1) you'd be protected or 2) you'd actually have to rape her.

Attached: Jewess whores.jpg (936x306, 113.46K)

good, its about time somebody turns italians white

There would be no gangsta rap without both Jews and niggers. That would be dreadful. I spend entire nights listening to ice cube while staring into the darkness, alone...it keeps me from doing unspeakable acts to humanity. You would be dead, maimed, or in a camp if not for Dre and cube, I guarantee you. The planet better hope nobody ever takes away 90s rap from me or they just might find themselves wishing they were Jews in Auschwitz rather than dealing with what I give to them. Think user.

Attached: ice_cube.jpg (320x320, 27.92K)

And I hate niggers and Jews too, like I hate bees, they have important roles. Mainly keeping me from being Satan