Hey

It's flat.

Attached: 61+p-HJY6-L.jpg (1044x1360, 90.37K)

Yes, SIR!

yes we know, and?

Hshsjsjsjsjejeje

If CNN said it whole heartedly
There would be millions of flat earthers the next day

>WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?! FLATTT?!?!?!!??!?!?!
>IT'S A GLOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>THE TV SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1626408206550.webm (360x360, 2.34M)

>and it was so
Lazy writing. The book is wrong.

What benefit is there to the world governments to lie about it being flat?

Big Globe has too much power.

IT JUST IS OKAY!

Governments can't seize power if everyone believed in the one true power i.e. God.

None, just another kike distraction thread.

Attached: pilpulmisdirection.png (861x543, 84.82K)

flat earth movements are fed ops designed to get associated with any sorts of other "fringe" right wing movements in order to discredit them. oh you don't wanna take the covid vax? i bet you're a retarded ass flat earther too!

Attached: 1630366819484.webm (464x848, 2.31M)

Demoralizing, heliocentrism makes nihilismo and devoids humanity from spirituality.
Its the difference between being a dot of dust floating in the abyss VS being the center of creation. Flat Earth topic is more about spirituality than geography

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-31-00-12-37-49_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg (1080x1364, 578.08K)

See image in the OP. GLOBEalism seeks to reduce faith in God by contradicting HIS word as laid out in the Bible. A faithless people is an easily conquered and subverted one as we’ve seen

GOD made and designed the earth, no faggot sôiance

what a fucking retarded argument. you realize most people who believe in god don't think the earth is flat right?

Attached: unnamed(18).jpg (1170x1165, 105.95K)

>not understanding that "firmament" means "separate states of matter"
read the book again, user.

somehow I doubt you follow god's word to a tee yourself

Read this

Why do you think its called globohomo? Now yuo see.....

why do you think in reverse?
the fact that out of this vast universe the son was sent here to save us makes us even more special.

hey, onions are the niggers of vegetables

Attached: 37D7BD10-ACD9-48C6-8459-A6C36B16BF6D.jpg (740x722, 44.63K)

Fuck off with that reddit #Ifuckinglovescience tier crap

based

cringe

Sorry, it's not possible. Flat Earthers have to bend over backwards and stick their heads in their asses to explain the movement of stars and planets. They have to make up all this weird shit like "illusory backwards south hemisphere sky mirror" just to explain something as simple as the southern pole star

Attached: 1280px-All_In_A_Spin_Star_trail.jpg (1280x853, 392.79K)

Im not talking about god as in christianism..still, Christ story IS equally coherente under flat or globe model

Garbage conspiracy theories to discredit the good ones.

This is also kinda true.. its not black nor White, lots of bullshitters on the flAt earth movement but they glow hard i.e flat Earth society

>Im not talking about god as in christianism
then you're not talking about God.
simple as.