We are living in the End Times

We are living in the End Times.

Attached: 1648650993124.png (632x697, 258.77K)

it is time to revolt, gentlemen.
enjoy the ride.

Lmao, here's a better idea, leave your fucking phone at home and steal that shit. Who's getting a loan for milk lmao. That shits getting stolen.

the degeneration of niggers in america can't last much longer - even liberal friends are starting to say racist shit

exactly, user.
you don't purchase things during a revolution.

>even liberal friends are starting to say racist shit
are those "liberal friends" below the age of 35?
time makes us all come to reality eventually, user.
unless the person is a conman.
then they lie harder after reaching reality.
such is why leftist ideologies are just lies upon lies.
one big con.

We're definitely reaching the E-Helmet saga

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.92K)

Peter Schiff predicted this in 2020

Paylaters app service were already 2 years in here since starting operation, yet nothing special about it

Shoplifting is better. It says in the bible you can steal food if you're starving.

Fucking this a million times this.

Fucking rob that supermarket.

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: post.png (469x83, 6.02K)

EVERY TIME. LITERALLY, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GODDAMN TIME.

Attached: they.jpg (720x871, 113.87K)

Very antisemitic of you, user

Attached: 1639933310250.jpg (232x281, 7.3K)

uhh white boomer liberals the most - and the younger guys that are end of millennials or older zoomers they are red pilled and most of them browse alt news - don't get news from anything mainstream. The real red pill though is that my minority co worker men are EXTREMELY anti-nigger. Like the a phillipino guy and a half mexican - they both LOATHE blacks. Like extreme hate. Once they knew I was conservative they started asking me things like "what is going on with white people in america" and shit like that. They are CONCERNED. The general reaction seems to be "I came here cause I thought this was a good place - why are you guys letting niggers destroy it? What is wrong with you?"

who the fuck takes a loan for bread. If it's has gotten to that point, you better just kys.

>We are living in the End Times.
tell me about it. we have a hologram president and a VP who'd lose to GPT-2 on a Turing test.
>“For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end we are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in Covid recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to I believe what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy,” Harris said.

Attached: holojoe.gif (600x340, 2.4M)

Attached: jews.png (305x428, 171.12K)

More like FU Pay up goyim

I'm not sure what the difference is between that and a credit card...?

This sort of shit will drive prices through the roof.

let us not pretend that niggers are the problem

that is how kikes shift the narrative and the focus away from them

yes niggers are gross and dumb and loud and violent, so are hillbillies, neither of those are the problem

the problem is called the JQ

>they are red pilled and most of them browse alt news
they are not red pilled idf they browse any news.
all "news" is pozzed.

Reasonable debt to open a business or something seems like a reasonable thing. You’re buying money and the way you buy it is the small amount of interest.

Going into debt for shit you need daily should be considered usury and the people proposing this idea should have their assets liquidated and they should be thrown into the street.

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (529x265, 39.66K)

Credit cards require credit checks.

FuPay will let you get into dept with China for free no hastle

Zoomers are retarded, so are all mellenials.
Why tf do we protest the most retarded shit i.e. BLM, Environment, some war two irrelevant countries and some dumb fag who chopped off their dongs.
We should be protesting our shit life, our slim chances of financial independence, housing prices, boomer wealth and collapsing society in general.

Wonder what (((they))) are charging for interest.

ah, I see. Sounds like the risk is all on their side, especially if there's 0 collateral, lol

Shitty loan business, I say