2 best leaders of Russia were Georgian

Why dont you join us instead, Rusbros? We will even build a state that's not run on cucked system like communism. You will also benefit from not being hated by rest of the world because your leader won't be a thug who steals electricity from babushkas in villages and your own pockets.

Attached: 72b7b9.jpg (5292x3563, 1.75M)

How tf was Peter Georgian? Were the Naryshkins a Georgian family?

Peter wasnt Georgian.

>wants to be loved by the whole world
>states comunism is a cucked system
Oh well, its the daily dilation thread

I assume the Georgian meant that Peter was swarthy like Stalin.
Honorary Georgian?

Churka, keep your fantasies to yourself and concentrate on making my hachapuris, thanks.

Both of these leaders had enough diplomatic mind to create good alliances, while vova has a bit of an excess Muscovy mongol blood, so he doesn't understand concepts such as friendship and diplomacy.

>Stalin
Shit tier carries by the few competent lads that dodged his purge
>Peter
Not gregorian

Typical Any Forums levels of historical understanding

"Peter" was swede though

Great, how does that translate to todays world?

Who calls me a churka? The fetal alcohol syndrome creature with 2 centuries of mongol rape?

I am literally caucasian, you northern retard. Stay in your frozen siberia and moscow and fuck out of south.

Attached: 470e16eb77f0ab63871dbf6c66893f2a.jpg (800x630, 100.65K)

Georgians would chimp out at the mention of such a prospect going off of the posts I've seen here.

Well, take a close look at him, does he look like an Ivan to you? Here's a picture of his father, Heraclius I of Kakheti.

Attached: Nicolaes_Davidszoon._Georgiaens_Koningh.jpg (800x1059, 250.98K)

georgiabros why are you doing this to other countries?

Attached: erdoflying.jpg (1199x701, 81.11K)

For a good reason, brother. Nobody wants these northern retards here and honestly, I'd rather live in Brazil than Germany simply because of how retarded pale race monkeys are to interact with.

Putin is hiding that he’s Gregorian.

Two those are arabs/jews, and they were retarded.

Yeah, that's a piece of buried history that way more people need to know. I thought "Peter" was Dutch, but he definitely wasn't actually Peter.
>Peter goes to Europe
>The guy who comes back is taller with different eye color
>"Peter" immediately exiles his wife and disappears anyone who can tell the difference
>Builds massive Masonic temple called St. Petersburg at the cost of thousands of lives
>Moves capital to Masonic temple
>"Peter the Great"

peter wasn't georgian
stalin wasn't a good leader

Remove Stalin and put Ivan there.

Attached: Ivan_III_of_Russia_3[1].jpg (640x850, 290.75K)

>pale race monkeys
No offense but you look like that too. Luckily for you guys you're not in or from the European continent so international finance doesn't want to genocide you (yet).

Attached: 1518042580733.jpg (960x641, 204.15K)

who the fuck is the guy on the left

/thread