Ukraine is getting assblasted by ruskis

You are being cucked by your women,Uk*aine bros how is it ? you should've joind Russia and ended the war instead of being the west and global homo puppet. Enjoy watching your wifes girlfriends mothers fucked by E*ro fags.

>Ukraine bans all male citizens ages 18 to 60 from leaving the country.

Attached: 1648725845317.jpg (1125x2120, 314.58K)

Women without children shouldn't be able to leave.

I want 5'11 giantess gf

>5'11
>giantess

Why are women like this bros? They literally value nothing except their own comfort.

I want a tall mommy to hurt me

Attached: Cindy.png (455x1094, 431.63K)

Maybe you should date a tranny or just come out of the closet already.

from my basement, but i would also rather women with children to not leave either

Attached: trollface-laughing-internet-meme-troll-600w-201282305.jpg (600x620, 51.93K)

>5'11
>chubby milkers

M-M-MOMMY!

You're confusing mommy issues with daddy issues my 5'3 Chilean manlet fren
Not the same

Yeah just two more weeks and 20 million soldiers to go...

Im 6'1 and dated a 6' girl a few years ago
It was nice always being face to face height and she looked elegeant. I ended up cheating on her with a bengladeshi girl with green eyes and massive tits
I miss you alicia im sorry

Imagine having internet access still and shit like this continually gets released and your commanding officer still expects you to fight. Kek.

You're techniques are getting desperate and it's showing. Jody is always fucking your girl. Every soldier knows this.

Attached: 1646089114811.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Kek. Based digits bro. I would call it quits, they have to fist my asshole first before to make me fight. The concept of men as the sex that have to fight wars is a social construct.

disgusting

That bbkitter, or Ariel from /Soc/ I'm almost sure of it. Fake

Honestly though, Russia has enough women to replace the Ukrainian women leaving. Just join Russia Ukrainian men, and you’ll be part of a great new empire, because it’s quite obvious your women don’t give a shit about you, but the Russians obviously do.

oh my

You sly little devil you

shut up fisherman

I saw one with description "black boys only". It could have been a troll though. Of course I swiped her right to be her cuck but was not matched unfortunately.

Mmmmm a wreckless whore who can offer nothing

Unfathomably based and a fellow King of culture.

I dated a 6'2 QT in college and as a 5'11 manlet myself, short guys would look down in shame when they saw us.

Attached: 1621943082758.gif (520x293, 2.93M)

wonder how many of those whores will come back to cuckraine after the (((war))) is over

kek I've never seen a couple and been ashamed. I'm genuinely happy for other people and if anything it would give me hope seeing you two walk by

anyone else feel particularly subhuman now that it seems that every decent looking normie is getting free pussy on tap from some app , and chads and women legitimately are confused how anyone could have trouble meeting someone to hook up with these days?
also
>muh hedonism
>muh degeneracy
dont care. even trad larpers secretly are jealous of chad. clubs and bars werent much better but at least women werent able to pre screen so that only the best looking guys are allowed to talk to them, and online dating was still scene as cringe. now it a pure algorthimic meat market based on your facial aesthetics . so if regular guys were begging for scraps before, they dont even exist now. people dont even exchange phone #s now, just instagram. just to make sure you look good

Attached: 456789.webm (570x480, 2.78M)

zero, unless killed by niggers

No. In order to feel less than you would have to not take personal responsibility as to why you're not getting women. Most of the guys I know that can't get women don't leave their house, don't cold approach or even try at all. Surprise, the guys that put even a tiny bit of effort in, get somewhere eventually.

she knows she's better than you, you can see it in her facial expression

Attached: 865685868.png (319x528, 31.57K)

>anyone else feel particularly subhuman now that it seems that every decent looking normie is getting free pussy on tap from some app
I'm married now, which has just exacerbated the feeling of "watching the chimps eat a racoon alive through the plexiglass"
Shit was so completely different, even in 2015. it's like the more society collapses, the faster it keeps collapsing