FDA: Fifth booster shot may be necessary

>“I don’t want to shock anyone but there may be a need for people to get an additional booster in the fall, along with a more general booster campaign if that takes place, because we may need to shift over to a different variant coverage,” Dr. Peter Marks, head of the FDA center that regulates vaccines, told reporters on a call on March 29.

>The fresh emergency use authorization is for a fourth shot for Americans 50 and up and a fifth shot for people as young as 12 with weakened immune systems. The boosters from Moderna and Pfizer target the strain of SARS-CoV-2, or the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, that was circulating in early 2021. Multiple strains have since emerged and become dominant in the United States. Omicron is the latest.

>Moderna and Pfizer are testing vaccine formulations that specifically target Omicron.

>“It may be that a decision is made that rather than what we currently have, the vaccines we currently have—which are called vaccines against the prototype virus—that we will move to a vaccine that is either against one of the variants—whether it’s Omicron, Beta, or Delta, or something else, I can’t say right now that’s for discussion—or whether it’s some mix of different ones,” Marks said. “But it’s possible that people will need to get another vaccine.”

>The FDA authorized the outdated boosters because regulators felt doing so could save lives and because it will likely take several months to discern whether an Omicron-specific booster works, he added.

Attached: E3D67DE1-ACFA-4EAF-A60F-982D9C5C9389.jpg (500x300, 10.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/4pCvL5RJ3vjO/
cdc.gov/flu/prevent/thimerosal.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkpQKRgHvU
psnc.org.uk/services-commissioning/advanced-services/flu-vaccination-service/flu-vaccination-statistics/flu-vaccination-data-for-2021-22/
apotheken-umschau.de/medikamente/beipackzettel/efluelda-20212022-inj-suspiefertigsprokan-16820018.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_X-100
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonoxynol-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermicide
dailyadvent.com/news/5c5632c3c0726df7b0cce6f49fd2e7bc-Fact-Check-There-Is-NO-Evidence-To-Attribute-Quote-About-Tolerance-To-Dostoevsky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>here jab yourself with a juice against omicron
>most infections now are omega
>predictably, it doesnt work
>this is science, you must worship it

>flu shots didn't sell
>market the superflu
>market flu shots to scaredy cats
no sympathy.

>He injected?
>Doompt it

>flu shots didn't sell

> since the coof all vaxxine has incresed in intake
> remember comedy chick ?
bitchute.com/video/4pCvL5RJ3vjO/

> i got the flu shot
> tripple vaxxed
> and the shingles
> *collapses*
> lol

cdc.gov/flu/prevent/thimerosal.htm
> but issue is
> in the flu vaccine is mercury
> mercury amalgamates
> youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkpQKRgHvU
> different vax different metals
> but the flu vaccine contains mercury
> in the covid vaccine are silicon, bismuth, titanium and a lot of carbon particles
> thats why the comedy chick collapses
> literally mercury
> its mercury dudes
> it amalgamates
> its a combination of multiple crappy metals
> but the most toxic one is already widly in use and legal
> lol

TL;DR

> NPCs are really vaxxamaxing flurona
> mercury of the flu vaccine may interact with bismuth, silicon and carbon shit of the pfizer vaccine

Side note:
If it is legal to put the literally most toxic non radioactive substance in a vaccine, you can literally put everything in the vaccines

> sauce for picrel
psnc.org.uk/services-commissioning/advanced-services/flu-vaccination-service/flu-vaccination-statistics/flu-vaccination-data-for-2021-22/

In germany its the same
> vaxamax baby

> and if it doesn't contain mercury it literally contains Formaldehyde and Octoxinol-9
apotheken-umschau.de/medikamente/beipackzettel/efluelda-20212022-inj-suspiefertigsprokan-16820018.html
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_X-100 (oxitinol-9)
> which is literally a spermicide
> and can be used as replacement for
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonoxynol-9
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermicide
> Quode:
"Octoxynol-9 was previously a common spermicide, but was removed from the U.S. market in 2002 after manufacturers failed to perform new studies required by the FDA."

Attached: fluIntakeUkt.png (1384x1696, 118.33K)

The funny thing is there will be libshits lining up in droves to get the fifth shot to own the trumpers and worship the science. Europe doesn’t have these cretins like we do.

They do. All LWO nations are infected somewhat with american politics

This is the new funko pops
t.unvaxxed pureblood puresperm Chad

Attached: CFDC40D6-AB62-4AB2-BD42-032B64C2FD13.jpg (1024x823, 62.6K)

2 weeks to flatten the curve!

>The FDA authorized the outdated boosters because regulators felt doing so could save lives and because it will likely take several months to discern whether an Omicron-specific booster works, he added.
they are literally authorizing 'medicine' on the basis they merely want to play with the lab rats.

Praise to God the Highest for paranoia schizophrenia.

Attached: grentea.png (199x200, 24.83K)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL fuckin retards fell for it

for how long are we at 5 shots? 3 weeks, 4?

Its a worldwide phenomenon to signal that you worship the science and have a high iq by not just getting vaxxed and boosted but telling EVERYONE you did it. But there definitely is a distinct anti-trump element to it here. People have this weird, semi-conscious belief that getting vaxxed will somehow keep Trump out of office. They don’t necessarily say it in those terms, but it is certainly there.

Covid doesn’t even exist anymore. Omicron is not a natural mutation of Covid nor does it completely behave like a coronavirus. It was absolutely genetically engineered to do exactly what it has done which is eliminate the extremely more virulent virus. Omicron and it’s variants outcompeted the delta and the other variants, replaced them, and grants the infected immunity to them, itself, and CoVs in general. It is not lethal and the cold-like symptoms are extremely mild as far as colds go, they just might last a couple weeks which is lengthy for a cold.

Why would anybody want to get “boosters” to help barely “protect” against getting this objectively better “natural” protection? Omicron doesn’t even kill the elderly and immunocompromised. It doesn’t make any sense. If you haven’t gotten covid this entire time you’ll probably never get it anyways but who knows what further shots is going to do to your body.

didn’t ask

They just authorized #4 here two days ago. Come fall and winter, #5 is definitely coming. Anyone who thinks the powers that be have moved past covid got another thing coming.

suicide

Attached: vaccine suicide.png (851x808, 303.44K)

>it will likely take several months to discern whether an Omicron-specific booster works, he added.
take it because we don't know if it works. kek

Attached: poo-masks.webm (352x640, 2.83M)

Nah. The non-US vaccinated cattle are a different breed. Your average European vax drone just does it to get along and go do European things like go to a brothel or their local mosque. Here, we have religious fanatics worshipping the vaccine, getting pfizer and Moderna tattoos, etc. It’s a different breed.

I didn’t even catch that at the first read. They are openly stating this is nothing more than an experiment.

FIFTH? Faggots already took FOUR? Hahahahhah
Im on 0 and i stopped counting their demands at 1.
Seriously!? FIFTH? And people still buy this shit? Holy fuck hahahahaha

0 here and never tested. Get on my level.

They just authorized shot 4 based on Israeli stats for 50+ and sickly. This is half a step from 4th shot to everyone.
God I was right, Gary was right.

Attached: honk.jpg (1035x1280, 182.07K)

We have the same here. I bet euros can agree with me as well. Don't drink the american exceptionalism koolaid. We like to copy you, your own culture wars are infectious

Kek
dailyadvent.com/news/5c5632c3c0726df7b0cce6f49fd2e7bc-Fact-Check-There-Is-NO-Evidence-To-Attribute-Quote-About-Tolerance-To-Dostoevsky

Please dont think I was bragging about having the dumbest, most obnoxious sheep and drones on the planet. Any exceptionalism in my post was speaking to the depths of decay here. You guys aren’t anywhere near that level of rot, yet. Be happy.

i know right.
i dont know how they cope.
i just said no to all of them lmao.
at one stage i was a leper barred from everything but it only lasted a few months.
i will never forget what they did to me though, fucking cunts.
it was a big wake up call, how they can just trample all over you on a fucking whim if you dont bow to their demands.
the vaxxed expect me to forget how they treated me like shit but im never forgetting it, peoples true nature is shown in times of difficulty

What will happen to those who took three or more shots if they suddenly stop taking them?
Personally I have taken nothing and never will, but I worry for some family and friends.

Attached: 1644052166701.jpg (720x1122, 205.05K)