Bottle of veggie oil now costs 200 euros on ebay

in Germany.

I bought 5 bottoes for 7 euros a few weeks back which will get me through the year.

Attached: 21A7631B-9286-4A4E-A794-8528AE399309.jpg (1801x1312, 483.64K)

Whats going on with you faggots? You're collapsing? lol

Wow those prices are Gastronomical!

Attached: carlos.jpg (262x192, 8.86K)

if you use seed oils you aren't gonna make it anyways

Kek

only butter?

Attached: 97af94f038fd56e52a92e325db561892f5126663f959075ec8aee9a5433cf94b.jpg (1152x864, 88.86K)

Where the fuck did this meme come from, what you cooking in?

i hope

lol, my sister made a good call returning to Poland this year

I keep hearing people say don’t use seed oils .. I don’t get it, does that include extra virgin olive oil? What are seed oils exactly?

Reminder:

Coconut Oil
Olive Oil
Butter/Lard

Chose any oil other than these and you deserve your health being rekt

What the fuck do people need so much oil for? I only cook with olive oil and one bottle (500ml) lasts me around two months. Do people eat fried chicken every day?

Sooooo like how many silver coins is that? I don't speak fiat monopoly money euro fag. I barely tolerate our fiat.

I use goose lard, fuck off with cucked and not healthy seed oil.

Olive oil is better but you can't fry in it, the smoke point is too low

You are completely retarded if you buy that toxic shit regardless when you have cheap alternatives like olive oil or butter. Imagine not knowing about PUFA's, lipid peroxidation, glycation and the Arachidonic Acid cascade, vegetable oils are unironically worse than a diet high in sugars.

Attached: 1628995515667.png (2442x2550, 3.43M)

i'm cooking with water
i use oil to fry shit, you should also do only that fatfuck

I just bought a couple of liters of Rapsöl yesterday from REWE for 1,79€ each. Shut the fuck up. I have been traveling from between Schleswig-Holstein and Hessen back and forth the past few weeks and I haven't seen any shelves empty for longer than half a day.

Olives are fruit. Seed oils are stuff like flax and rapeseed.

lol

Ever since I started frying my steaks in butter my life improved measurably. Oil is for goats.

So which oil do you use to fry shit? This board has become obsessed with seed oil but there is no alternative to fry stuff in

I cook with diesel no problems

well 5l of cheap 10w40 synthetic oil is like 30eur.
Someone should try to fry something in it.
And eat it.
Post result!