We're sorry, I know I know, but Advamce Wars is just too problematic for this political climate

>We're sorry, I know I know, but Advamce Wars is just too problematic for this political climate.

What are the political implications for this?

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x811, 88.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DF0eJWZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
awbw.amarriner.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Advance Wars reboot is going to have niggers in it. Even yellow comet will have niggers. It probably won't address infantry spam in the slightest, either. I'm not buying a switch for this shit.

Go play advance wars by web. It's actually good, it's free, and there are actual people playing it.

Why the shitty cover art compared to the og GBA one?

I played this game (the original) while in Iraq. It was fucking with my mind honestly, i dont recommend

Fucking based vidya. Fire emblem too.

>Go play advance wars by web.
the discord is filled with trannies and fags

I meant the og SFamicom one. Can someone picrel it? My flag is still rangebanned
i.imgur.com/DF0eJWZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Name a discord that isn't.

I don't communicate with the people I play against anyway. The discord is just a notification machine for when my turn is ready.

Intelligent systems didn't want it anymore so it's being done by wayforward now.

>It was fucking with my mind honestly
lol why?

>we will never get a days of ruin 2

Attached: 1648105658158.png (427x427, 153.8K)

>What are the political implications for this?
nothing really, if retards care about authenticity or still playing the game they can get an unaltered ROM or cart if you were lucky enough to get it before it inflated. I can see them ruining it now though cause Correctiion nazis will want it changed. Funny how they dont change the fictional japanese empire of Yellow Comet, but because Russia is somehow implied its a big No No

This post is not exactly coherent. What is your point?

Point being remasters will get ruined regardless, keep Originals on hand if possible. remember its always morally correct to pirate Nintendo games

I was in a real war playing a pixelated war. Also some sprinkles of heavy handed propaganda were very obvious. I can probably explain further but this website has changed a little too much fir my taste

Is this series worth playing?

>can murder you with anti-tank infantry
Has anyone seen Sami and Azov-chan in the same place at the same time?

Attached: Aw2-sami.png (650x1100, 435.33K)

The first one on GBA is pretty good. It's best treated as a puzzle game though.

>Intelligent systems didn't want it anymore
That's rather surprising. Toru Narihiro, the found of Intelligent Systems himself, programmed the very first Advanced Wars for the Famicom. Seeing as they're owned by Nintendo, it was problaby their decision to give it to WayForward, no?

Great stuff!

Attached: 90749152.jpg (854x1303, 167.17K)

the funny city capture animation is actually executing males and reaping females'

advancewarsbyweb.com is superior to the original because it has online multiplayer.

But yeah of course I have the original cartridges too

can you elaborate? I would like to understand how that can fuck with people

It's awbw.amarriner.com/

>fictional japanese empire of Yellow Comet
In the og one, Super Famicom Wars, you can play as Hetler, the japanese Hitler.

The animation was completely different in the og SFamicom one, it was either raising a flag or a tug of war

Those cheap mech units in the background equipped with rocket launchers were effective against armored tanks, but die easily.

I can now appreciate that shit was pretty realistic.

days of ruin was so much better

advance wars on GBA best game ever!
I always thought of the girl commander that was tutoring you as kelly bundy
there's also a couple for the DS too

Attached: 64343499.gif (400x516, 1.86M)

>aaaaaaAAAAAAAHHH IS THAT P-P-PIXELATED TURN BASED STARTEGY GAME MADE FOR CHILDREN IN MY IRAQRINOES???!?!!!! HELP ME GEORGE.W.BUSH I'M LOOOOOSSSSINNGGG MY MIND!!!!!!!!

>uses SANCTIONS CO Power
>Colin can no longer fund his war effort
Nothing personal, kid.

Attached: advance-wars-dual-strike-advance-wars-2-black-hole-rising-nintendo-ds-video-game-png-favpng-qAtJkSeb104Fvi1j7r5Hva6pg.jpg (820x1000, 89.09K)

whoa, it's gonna be a remake, not just an emulator

Attached: advancwears.jpg (800x450, 181.87K)

>I can probably explain further but this website has changed a little too much fir my taste
Fuck you.

Attached: 4564566344.jpg (200x200, 15.78K)

Attached: insane.gif (241x246, 2.54M)