I'm tired of 2's thinking they're 10s

I'm tired of 2's thinking they're 10s

Attached: 456786312345357.webm (720x638, 2.02M)

Attached: 1647170118672.webm (650x576, 1.01M)

I'm tired of Any Forums leaking over

honestly bro its their attitude and behavior that is the 2. the 1 to 10 scale for looks is a psyop to keep men from finding GOOD women. if chicks like this could just... you know.... STOP, then they would be perfectly tolerable creatures

I don't care about your saggy dugs you whores.

Looks like a tranny to me.

I'm okay with it. The first one is way hotter. Second one is trailer trash

they are 10's due to breasts

built

Tits too big its nasty

imagine impregnating her

Back when men could knock sense into women it didn’t happen.

but they cant stop because social media + femoid = the perfect storm of attention seeking, empowered, narcissistic, cringe, which is te mega repulsion to me

Definitely Jewish. But seems like a nice girl. Should get off tiktok and get a proper job where she can meet eligable men.

>faggot

typical faggot seethe
also doubly ironic from a britbong

both of these whores are fucking 11 for bongoland

Solid 0/10.

Attached: 6f066b30b77efc624a6a0a3d17e8cb92.jpg (958x867, 252.74K)

Jewish Neuroticism
It's the stuff that causes nothing but ceaseless destruction wherever it is at any given time.
It cannot create.
Only destroy.

>Tired of Jews thinking they’re 10s

based chink

yep and we also lost the added benefit of self regulation. chicks in the old days knew that the local whore in the village was making them ALL look bad to all the eligible men in town so they would can her sorry ass. chicks in cliques are brutal to each other but thats all gone thanks to grrrl power and duh sistahood.

This bitch is really annoying. Shes good for being chained to the floor in a maid outfit only.

Attached: booba.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

California, Australia & the UK in a nutshell. All three are filled with wretched looking women who all think they're absolute bombshells. Their local dating pools & the attractiveness/desperation of their local men makes them more likely to think they're worth more than they are until they do erasmus or study abroad only to get completely btfo by med & slav girls who are not only hotter but also easier to get with. Living in any of those places is a blackpill for so many reasons, but dating is definitely one of them.

most of Any Forums is just that but instead of overdosing on black pills they do copes and distractions by arguing over politics and world event they have no influence over, and most recently just going full bore on schizo antisocial subcultures like the anti vaxxers pretending the normies are gonna finally get their comeupance. if you were a chad you'd be on tinder and intagram not this sperg circus. i know i sure would

would not bang. dont care.
would snuggle, sniff and bang if shes chill and isn't a slicer when she goes crazy.

have had better. and same or bigger/nicer boobas.
and def better smells... and sex.

idk, i think crazy bitch in 2nd post can probably fuck good if get her right.

she claims she isn't jewish

I don't think they realize that most of their "fans" are just Indian men.

Attached: 1647517770852.webm (576x1024, 806.47K)

I’m in my mid 30’s. How can I hit on and fuck these 19 year old zoomer girls? What are they attracted to?

cocaine. not kidding

The only people perving on these below average women and giving them any attention are millions of involuntary celibate men from India.
These bitches think Chad is lusting after them and bombarding them with perverted messages but really it's really really not chad.

Stupidity. You don't remember being 19?

She's much higher than a 2

>What are they attracted to?
Wallets

Attached: 1647511853237.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

this

yeah but those tits...

imagine putting dick between her boobs

Attached: 1646308758452.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

I love jewish booba threads.

Dude...That's here with makeup on doing her sexiest face.
She's a classic 10/10 In bongland meme.