France is hiding something in Mariupol

>The recent failed attempt by 3 Ukrainian helicopters to evacuate troops from Mariupol was a desperate mission with very low chances of success. This raises the question why would Ukraine risk what little is left of its airforce for something so suicidal?
>Macron started spamming Putin with calls, demanding permission to carry out a "humanitarian evacuation" in Mariupol with the help of French, Greek forces.
>The head of the French military intelligence is getting fired for "failures" to "proper assess" the situation in Ukraine.

So we have:
>.ua suicide mission to evacuate someone
>Macron shitting bricks and begging Putin
>Head of French military intelligence getting sacked

Attached: heli.png (637x730, 994.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greekcitytimes.com/2022/03/30/russia-humanitarian-mariupol/?amp
cvvnews.com/the-head-of-french-military-espionage-fired-for-his-failures-in-the-ukraine-war/
euronews.com/2022/03/25/ukraine-war-latest-zelenskyy-tells-eu-sanctions-came-a-little-late
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep me posted on this, memeflag dude

Congratulations. You’ve uncovered our secret. You won a trip for two to new Algeria.

meme flags know the truth

Well you see it's actually THE JEWS.
They are hiding conclusive proof that DONALD TRUMP won the 2020 ELECTION.
RUSSIA is trying to get their evil hands on it so that DONALD TRUMP can be reinstated.

>french, greek forces
Boy sex slaves?

Putin is getting ready to exterminate those 3000 Asov war criminals.

I only trust white people who can be identified by American IPs and their use of trusted source like American state run Twitter

they found the secret baguette formula
its over

If doobs, it's patient zero for a new strain of airborne rabies.

If triples, it's a live captured reptilian alien. WW3 begins shortly after.

Attached: msfts.jpg (780x928, 110.21K)

It doesnt sound real, but at this point I'd believe it.

Attached: XX CARMEN 2007 (94).jpg (3000x3000, 950.01K)

bump

>>.ua suicide mission to evacuate someone
>>Macron shitting bricks and begging Putin
>>Head of French military intelligence getting sacked

I find all of this very interesting, if true.
However, FagFlag deducts 150 points from your Social Credit Score.

Keep us posted.

Attached: 1648635331276.jpg (874x1024, 84.45K)

they had proof that wuhan-19 was made/modified in a lab

The French keep losing their secret sauce to easterners. And even as they lose it they lose the ability to keep what little they have left.

Pic related. Relax girls it'll all be over soon

Attached: -beirut-explosion-1200x850.jpg (1200x850, 34.54K)

Kek

Is there a video of the helicopters being shot down?

>An actual interesting thread
Bump for interest

Attached: kiwi fren.jpg (539x454, 35.77K)

Where they were supposed to land. Inside Azov Stal industrial complex i.e. Azov`s last line of defence

Attached: file.png (472x276, 124.29K)

Mi-6 now claims that they recieved info that Russia plans to entirely destroy Azov industrial complex where Azov hides, with heavy avication bombs

Links because OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT
>put in denies evacuation
>greekcitytimes.com/2022/03/30/russia-humanitarian-mariupol/?amp
>france general fired
>cvvnews.com/the-head-of-french-military-espionage-fired-for-his-failures-in-the-ukraine-war/

It's probably just someone related to the elite in France and they were late to evacuating them and that's why the general got fired

Interesting. How did I miss this?
Source of the pic with French helmets?

Frogs tongue from my flatulent

New croissant recipe with nuclear enhancement

yaktode, sooooooooooooo Mi6, either through purposeful russia leaks or secret spy shit, find out that russia's basically thinking ok fuck this lets bomb the shit out of them, maybe because enough civilians evacuated maybe because avoz forced into small enough area. ukraine and/or france get the information and try emergency evac of some special important shit maybe people maybe items maybe both. first attempt fails, second attempt fails. 3 people are apparantly alive from one of the choppers.

fuck i forgot about the general being fired fuck

They tried to evacuate baby antichrist, which was hiding there. The race continues on who will claim the thing first. The globohomo west, to use it for their nefarious global enslavement agenda? Or the good goy Russians, who intend to bury it in the middle of siberia and thus save the world? Find out more in 2 more weeks.

>Ukrainian helicopters
we saw the pilot on our tv recently giving an interview to an old faggot

>it'll all be over soon

Attached: 1647496018863.gif (540x275, 2.84M)

>French helmets?
We produce helmets now ?

This is truly suspicious indeed. Must have been something that was extremely valueable to them.

I assume they wanted to get something or someone out that they absolutely didn't want to fall into the hands of the russians, yet couldn't simply destroy.

Related? euronews.com/2022/03/25/ukraine-war-latest-zelenskyy-tells-eu-sanctions-came-a-little-late

"Ukraine war: Macron says France, Greece and Turkey to attempt 'humanitarian' Mariupol evacuation"