Millenial here

For any Zoomers reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2022 with Nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last blackpill.

Attached: zog1.jpg (1080x1088, 74.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/03/google-shuts-down-youtube-vanced-a-popular-ad-blocking-android-app/?amp=1
youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0
youtu.be/o_Giy_AvqC8
flashgamearchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lies. Well, kind of. Shit will only get worse. Yes.

wtf is youtube vanced?

>AdBlock
Cringe. ublock is the only good adblocker

Don't worry about it. It died a few weeks as well

fuck off

What's your problem burger?

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/03/google-shuts-down-youtube-vanced-a-popular-ad-blocking-android-app/?amp=1

Now show browsing in 2002 and 1992. CAPPTCHA: GAYMD

When I see for example a windows xp interface or mandriva, I start to fondly reminisce about those times too. But I do not delude myself - I do not miss those times, I miss my youth, and windows xp was trash. Growing old just sucks, plain and simple.

Vanced is gone now.

Attached: sleepy.jpg (245x206, 5.77K)

fuck off doomer

This is probably true for poorer countries... such as France or the United States :^)

I don't like the direction the world is going, though.

>he wasn't using adblock in 2011
Fick off normalfag

youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0

It was a version of the YouTube app without ads but it doesn't matter anymore because it has ads now so it's pointless.
We will need to find another way to watch yt on phone

Newpipe should work

Why is that? What does it do that AdBlock doesn't?

Why would you take advice from some 3rd world sandnigger?

There's a Revanced project in the works.

>Still using youtube.
Ha! What a fucking faggot.

Attached: CorpTube trademaked.png (346x153, 15.59K)

>YouTube app without ads
On one hand I think I need this (unskippable Stacy Abrams political ads-that gap toothed potato has me considering paying for YouTube Premium). On the other, maybe I should embrace the push away from YouTube altogether.

Meh I thought it can't hurt to ask. Also maybe someone here knows how to bypass ads on a smart TV that would be fucking cool

You can get adfree YouTube on smart TV.
youtu.be/o_Giy_AvqC8

Idk how to bypass other ads on smart TV.

What's the cookie thing? Is it a way to bypass all those annoying-as-fuck cookie prompts on every fucking website ever that still pop up even if you dismiss them? Because I need something like that.

Attached: pepeagony.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

I already know that ya dog. I've known this shit since I was 15 years old. I know we live in a shit society and we're ruined by the free-market and corrupt jewish elites. I just want to return back to playing PS2 and flash animations

flashgamearchive.com/

>smart TV.
You realise "Smart" is code for communism (ie Smart growth, Smart cities).

Attached: Uncle Ted2.jpg (1200x1200, 400.56K)