Redpill me on the Knights of Columbus

redpill me on the Knights of Columbus
what are they all about? Freemasons? Anti masons?

Shes got 1 too many boobs

They're good dudes. Thanks to one, my life trajectory improved and got me out of a really rough situation. They can tell whose got a pure heart and means well.

Attached: E3PpDTOVUAMV8IT.png (750x542, 467.36K)

thanks, i'll wait for melena

Attached: Total Recall 1990 5.jpg (1529x860, 193.84K)

I think it may have had something to do with 4 boobed thots.

The old triple nipple.

Are there girls with three tits? Like imagine if that girl was real. Perfectly normal in every way, except three tits. Would you?

You God damn retards there's a 4th if you use a little imagination

>Would you?
She is 50% superior to any woman I've ever seen, of course I would.

interesting. Just found out my boss is a former grand master or current for knight of Columbus, are they masons? or anti mason?

She makes me wish I had three hands

Attached: 6au8lh.jpg (500x500, 63.8K)

All I know is my dad was a member for many years and he won’t say shit about it

Yes after detailed analysis we've concluded that it's her fucking shoulder not a 3rd boob you deceiving asshole

Freemasonry for big nosed idiots with more money and fake titles.
They are part of the big nosed mafia, stalk people, cooperate with jewish crime, … the same way.

it's a mens club that gives an excuse to get away from the wife and kids
you people romanticize these things because you've never touched a woman and the idea of time off is alien

Attached: 1648726990979.jpg (1440x1080, 421.95K)

The involvement of those secret societies with organized crime is well documented and easy to find.

Typical cult M.O.

just high level rock choppers
nothing to worry about

touch jungle, jimmy

Attached: 1648727284760.gif (500x250, 21.36K)

No idea. I was in a financial bind and needed a car to start a new job many years ago. I couldn't pass any of the credit checks, so this dude who was clearly KoC lent me, a total stranger he had just met, one of his personal cars until I could get a larger down payment in order. My credit was destroyed at the time, I had just been laid off several months prior, and everything was going wrong.

I'll never forget his generosity and probably would have had a totally different life trajectory.