NATIVES

Any one here have any stories or experiences with "natives" and "native reserves"?
Good or bad.

I'm fascinated by them.

Attached: external-content.duckduc3244kgo.com.jpg (691x664, 116.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5hpuifMj7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: external-content.duckdu2342322ckgo.com.jpg (900x900, 333.25K)

It's bad

they can't metabolize alcohol
this is basically a death sentence in the modern world
they might have had an actual culture, the iriquois constitution is pretty based, but liquor makes sure they don't have one now.
don't drink

Yeah one accosted me outside a liquor store one time begging for money and was so drunk a good gust of wind would have knocked him over.

Basically niggers on the Rez but there’s some pretty based ones, most are shit tho

Reserves are mostly shitholes with a lot of crime, but good places to get guns. This thread also has a fuckton of greentext I typed up when I keyboard was spazzing after a drink spill, if you want.

up
youtube.com/watch?v=H5hpuifMj7U

Ive had 3 fist fights with Indians and one time had a pool cue cracked over my head by one.

Still love em

Attached: 1620969073649.jpg (600x803, 61.81K)

I'd take 1,000 drunk natives over just 1 poojeet.

Story time?

Honestly, no. The ones who are dumb are drunk all the time and generally a nuisance to everyone. The smarter ones constantly bitch and moan about how oppressed they are and how evil white people are and that they need more money from the government.

And they have very weird bodies. They all have chicken legs and zero ass.

i buy weed and cheap at the rez about 15 mins from where i live. it’s a completely normal rez, you wouldn’t know it was any different if they didn’t put signs up everywhere. i suggest being friendly because everyone knows everyone and they go by rez law. there really aren’t any looney bin gas huffers or raging drunken indians. cannabis is their new business and they’re making lots of money and everyone has employment and the economy is thriving there. believe it or not, the indians provide a much better cannabis buying experience than the govt.

I lived in South Dakota for a while. Dealt with a lot of Sioux. They’re fucking Niggers. I was in a buffet one day and a group of them were trying to sneak into the emergency exit. Every time you go to a drive through or sit in a parking lot they approach you wanting money. Always in stores trying to return shit that was obviously stolen for store credit. Even in pawn shops trying to sell stolen items. There was one liquor store near a reservation that sold 4 million cans of beer in one year. The reservation only had 20 thousand people.

The same situation with aboriginals in Australia. They collect checks every month from the government and the liquor stores in their towns vacuum it all up. They were a significant percentage of the town I lived near but we almost never saw one of them.

What do you want to know?

I lived in queen Charlotte city when I was a kid. we were surrounded by natives. There's nothing fascinating about them. 90 percent of their parents get hammered and do coke on the weekend and the kids go get drunk on the beach while listening to hip hop and pretending to be black.

Canadian natives hate the anglo slavery system tied to jewish central banks so they are based.

They have more culture than white people and that's why white men are intimidated by them.

White people don't have culture.

>The smarter ones constantly bitch and moan about how oppressed they are and how evil white people are and that they need more money from the government.
Well the system we live under is slavery, you've just grown to love your captors (which is called stockholm syndrome).

Enjoy having 1/2 of your labor, sweat and efforts stolen to pay for Trudeau to take vacations while fucking your children's future in the ass tho.

I've had some interactions with reservation Indians. Observations:
>Everybody's mixed blood. All the ones I met look more white/mexican than indian
>basically larping as muh, indians at this point
>the men have astoundingly low morality. One suggested I visit the local brothel since I wasn't married to my gf...who was in the adjacent room at the time.
>A lot of gibs. A lot of entitlement.
>they do get shafted by the government all the time, but that's because they're totally reliant on the government
>The reservation housing areas are rundown shitholes. Every once in a while there will be some social project that builds a facility, but once built it's left to rot.
>The one sort of good thing is that it seems like they're mostly left alone. Which is also bad because rapes and murders are common. Good if you're a degenerate I guess.

wtf did he eat?

Attached: 1634348314987.png (634x608, 352.46K)

Their women are easy to bang desu. They're so used to their men abusing them and treating them like dirt that being nice to them is almost enough to fuck.

Tell us some cool stories...either bad or good.

Oath.