NEXT PHASE BEGINS NEXT WEEK

NEXT PHASE BEGINS NEXT WEEK

HOPE YOU ARE LONG VOLATILITY

Attached: 1460438524794.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Why not this week?

>VOLATILITY
two more weeks

I'm always long volatility baby

Attached: po.png (573x505, 4.24K)

Holy shit guys it’s happening!

Attached: 226D0F99-8CDB-4C1A-87CE-9CF5E258BBF2.jpg (1242x951, 544.87K)

nice

biz

also if you are in houston look to the east and you will see something in space flying at us... :(

/mlp/

You fucking retard, it's supposed to be two weeks, TWO weeks. Remake the thread.

/K/. Bombs belong there, right?

it wasn't as obvious last week but it's beginning to happen now. the smart money has begun hedging :(

Damn, I'm good, baby!

Attached: two-weeks.jpg (500x279, 81.47K)

thanks user. i was genuinely terrified there, i hope /k/ can defuse the situation
>thoughts and prayers

Only if California passes their COVID restrictions, They already hit a wall on the vax mandate for employees, Without that one they're fucked.

this is about russia retard nigger anus

You're welcome I'm sure that they can handle this.

Let's hope I can aid you.

/b please for fucks sake end /b

Fuch yeah. Now give me some trips.

>“For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,” Kapito said at conference held in Austin by the Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association. “And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice.”

>The economy is reckoning with what he dubbed “scarcity inflation,” or the fallout from a shortage of workers, agricultural supplies and housing, and of oil in some regions.

>“I would put on your seat belts because this is something that we haven’t seen,” Kapito said.

>Kapito co-founded New York-based BlackRock, which is now the world’s largest asset manager with about $10 trillion in client assets and investments across the global economy.

Attached: 5B1BC86D-A109-4867-9711-EFFC01F9D89D.jpg (750x940, 437.05K)

Good. Accelerate. I'm tired of waiting

off to Any Forums