Stop the war, it starts to impact my life

Do people even realize that we just got out of a fucking pandemic, I found a girl I want to marry, got the promotion… and now that fucked up war.

Putin is fucked in the head, stop the war, I need low gas and energy and food prices.

Attached: D7633A46-EDA6-41DB-9853-03E1425EFF1B.jpg (1440x1235, 442.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwFYMv_JsDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

The west is just on giant third world shithole

Putin is fucked in the head, stop the war, I need low gas and energy and food prices.

Attached: BA01E5A9-C767-45FB-AE16-9A628DFFAB35.png (1000x1000, 78.07K)

yes

Should have thought of that before manifesting in clown world user.

Attached: 1648695701662.jpg (428x562, 78.82K)

What's the problem i have enough wood to last two years and I can heat and cook with it so i say keep it going I hope all Russians and Ukrainians die and stay in hell with their kike masters
Deutschland Deutschland über alles

It's all funny and memes until petrol shoots up in price eh Hans?

Bro, just get some guns, go to India, and help us start re colonizing.

Based.

Stfu German faggot. But I repeat myself.

Dear Kremlin please stop the war. Regards, user.

Dear user. Nope. Regards, Kremlin.

> What do?

Attached: 4chan honk.png (300x100, 14.21K)

CHAOS O0o /

RUSSIAN UKRAINE AND POLAND LANDGRABZ

WATERWAYS GRABZIES

youtube.com/watch?v=vwFYMv_JsDs

CHAOS O0o /

>we just got out of a fucking pandemic
Wowzer not the coviderino !!!! Yikes it was such a dangerous epic pandemic trillions of dead people !! We defeated it we were all in this together !
Shut the fuck up faggot

>Let's shut down our nuclear power plants and switch to an energy source that is both contributing to global warming and makes us dependent on the whims of a rogue autocrat.
>Hey, wait-

Blame our retarded "Atomkraft Nein Danke" faggots
You should've fought harder against those fucks in the past
If you never punched a hippy green faggot you deserve this.

> It's all funny and memes until petrol shoots up in price eh Hans?

yes, very much this. I want Merkel back, she would have just muddle through this and kept North Stream 2 open.

Attached: DF3A7C39-3F4B-46E2-A727-C3658FCD4762.jpg (2047x1213, 667.57K)

>Putin is fucked in the head

Clearly not, because you've just explained why this invasion could not have been better timed for Russia.

Look how eager for a 'return to normal' Germany will be.

Pictured: Russia attempting to care

Attached: WSoD-Dynamite-2.jpg (986x720, 107.5K)

>Dear user. Nope. Regards, Kremlin.

Dear Kremlin,

you are fucked in the head, this whole mess isn’t going that well for you. Stop or we won’t get McD and Porsches back to you.

Best,
user

>muh prices
Fuck you and your economy. Security is more important.

>people are dieing in Ukraine
>the kraut roach is worried about le prices

I hope ypu get raped by nigger

>Do people even realize that we just got out of a fucking pandemic
Ignoring the fact that there was no real pandemic, that's the point. COVID doesn't work as an excuse anymore so they had to come up with some new shit to tyrannize you.
It will never stop. Every time one "problem" disappears, they will come up with some new shit for why they have to kick you in the nuts on the daily.
They fucking hate you and want you dead, they aren't even trying to hide it.

This

> Security is more important.
We are in NATO, so not an issue. Only countries not in the NATO boardering Russia should be concerned.

Why should we give a fuck about Ukraine? Ukranians always hated us and Zelensky upon receiving help spat in our face. What do we owe these faggots?

Buy a fucking bicycle and stop smoking, you'd be surprised how much money you'll save in the long run with that. I should be well covered as far as price hikes go.

thanks putin for killing covid

>Putin is fucked in the head, stop the war, I need low gas and energy and food prices.
it's Biden's sanctions that are fucking you over you absolute retard

just take a second job.

Doesn't matter. If you pay Russia then Ukraine will blow up the pipeline.

>Do people even realize that we just got out of a fucking pandemic, I found a girl I want to marry, got the promotion…

listen very carefully, fuckwit - human society is fundamentally changing before your eyes. You are never going back to normal. The last 6 months has been a respite to control civil unrest.
Next phase is global economic meltdown, mass conflict, and the rise of global police state that will be very clear about your new status as property of the state. If you survive that long.

>I need low gas and energy and food prices
Not my problem

>germs will starve
>meanwhile putin is selling everything to us on discount
2022 is truly our year.

not smoking and my bike was 3.5k euro - prices are wacko!

It is your problem though.