Medieval european had more in common with modern Indian food

What we eat today was mostly invented in France in the 17th century. What are the implications for tradgentlemen, should we all start eating chicken korma for breakfast since clearly the jews stole that from us?

Attached: 5ovwgc.jpg (500x701, 73.92K)

Don’t care about food. Also, would bleach repeatedly

I want to sniff her armpits. They probably smell of curry.

> Medieval european had more in common with modern Indian food
That is not a sentence.

Where are the videos Robert?

Spices were reserced to richfags. 95% of Europeans ate vegetables and meat without spices. So except if you come from (rich) nobility or a monarch family your ancestors ate similar things you eat today.

thank you for your consideration, sir

No, they didnt even have plates. Most foods were served in a thick stew on top of a piece of bread

Nigga, have you actually seen some of medieval recipes? They were basic as fuck.

Not only one meal in modern indian restaurant has more spices in it, than 99% of people in medieval Europe tasted in their whole lives, but even preparation techniques were basic. I mean "put onion into oven then add salt if you have some" basic.

There was royal cuisine, but even that one was nothing like indian. There was meat with lot's of sweet and sour sauces - much closer to modern american bbq, than anything indian.

white guy with blond hair blue eyes here. Have fucked like 35 different indian women.

i would rather eat indian poop and not British cuisine

She's dark in India. She is not wheatish what the fuck mutts are subhuman please someone murder every american shitsemenskinned nigger monkey mutt

Modern Indians eat medieval Europeans as food. Pretty clear to me.

based pajeet

op is swedish sir

How we wipe our ass today was mostly invented in France in the 17th century. What are the implications for tradgentlemen, should we all start shitting in the streets and use a waterbucket since clearly the jews stole that from us?

>i would rather eat indian poop and not British cuisine

Based.

The medieval nickname the French had for the English was “roast beef” because they ate so much of it. I eat that today.

And I fucked your mom and produced you. You are a disappointment son

>I have to keep my asshole pretty and pristine for my boyfriend
Gay

Same.
I think my mistake was bothering to eat anything else. Apart from sharp cheese.

In terms of spices used (ginger, saffron, cinnamon, grains of paradise, cumin, orange lemon juice, cardamom) and the purpose (conceal the taste of rotten stale meats), it was much unlike modern western cooking and more like indian or middle eastern cooking