Do Russians really?

Why are Russia sending kids armed with post WW2 weaponry to fight in Ukraine? Is this the 'based' state I see you shills shilling for?

The "muh manpower" meme can't be used anymore, Russia birthrates are already down and the demographics of this conflicts loss will be felt for generations to come.

Attached: reallybruh..png (918x901, 571.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does it matter? they are winning

AK-47s have been used by geurillas for 70 years
They are good guns.

Original video ?
I feel like it could be another fake

Nah its legit. They're basically students that moaned about their superiors and the situation

>1940 gun
>plastic mag
??

>post WW2 weapons
>AK
you didn't really just did you?

Doesn't it say a lot if Russia is equipping literal 1st gen AK's to kids when they have you know, a big ass stockpile of Soviet weaponry and literal assembly lines making the newest stuff?

Russia is such an advanced and sophisticated nation they are rigging elections, swaying public opinion and influencing politicians in the west. At the same time are so cartoonishly incompetent their soldiers are killing each other and eating dirt. The propaganda isn't even consistent.

Attached: 1647997094919.png (122x128, 1.46K)

aks that are inside 30 years old are good guns

80 year old AKs will have incurred moisture damage in storage and etc, as well as being ergonomically regressive

>The "muh manpower" meme can't be used anymore, Russia birthrates are already down
The American intel estimates that the Russians have 150,000-200,000 troops on the ground. The Ukrainians likely have 3 times that.

If this is considered winning, how can you people say America lost Iraq and Afghanistan? What the fuck does winning look like in the 21st century?
This isn't roman times of land conquer and salting the earth, pillage, etc.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES WINNING LOOK LIKE?

It would be better if posted it here
Because as long as we don’t get original video we won’t trust this claim

knowing the russians, its probably a bunch of shit thrown together to give the weapon platform the ability to probably fire without killing the user.

>Russia is such an advanced and sophisticated nation they are rigging elections, swaying public opinion and influencing politicians in the west. At the same time are so cartoonishly incompetent their soldiers are killing each other and eating dirt. The propaganda isn't even consistent.

dont forget North Korea being an apocalyptic level threat to the entire planet.

Expect its normal for a smaller nation to mobilize its entire nation to fight for survival. Whereas Russia is taking lopsided losses you'd never expect for such a 'superpower'

>how can you people say America lost Iraq and Afghanistan

You won the war but lost the occupation.

The M16 had the same issues Colt did not test it very good in Jungle environment so our men suffered for it the Vet cong had sks and Ak47 and even older Soviet surplus and they fucked us over so hard

it's not a contradiction. shitholes spend more resources on psyops & cybersecurity because its a relatively cheap way to achieve aims.
NK robbed a bank in bangladesh with hackinig and earned $100 million or some shit.

but after reading lots of russian propaganda here I wouldn't say they're very good at it, even if they spend a lot of time doing it.

See for yourself youtube.com
/watch?v=kV9DLy2NI_8&ab_channel=TheSun

>pro-Ukranian telegram channel

>conscripts

Russia didn't use conscripts in this conflict, there's a law which specifically forbids the use of them in military operations. The 160k troops they have sent are all regular army. The dudes on that pic look like militia with hand-me-down gear.

>Anything that isn't Russia today, Xinhua news or NK state media isn't to be trusted

typical from you Ivan. When are you niggers gonna grow up and stop dividing Europe by siding with Chinks looking to take advantage of you and India's who still think they're speaking to the USSR?

>6 post by this ID
you try tooooo hard m8

Oldies are goldies, bong, back then, they knew how to make a proper rifle.

shit I have a 80 year old Tokarev Id take into battle with me without blinking an eye!

Attached: e33132663cb9948591824e8fde224cc2797b7a01ea6a5aaa08acd72bdf4f4509.jpg (200x200, 9.92K)

uk is retarded most of the conscripts are helping with humanitarian aid, medical aid, and repairing ukriane facilities./ they are NOT front line troops, they RE SUPPORT TROOPS KEPT FAR FROM ENEMY.