WE WUZ FIGHTING NAZIS N SHIT

Explain this, putinoid zombies.
youtube.com/watch?v=65clMVd5_z4

>The opening of the majestic memorial complex of Glory, dedicated to the Great Patriotic War, took place back in 1977. It is located on the northern outskirts of Kharkov in Lesopark. Mass executions took place at this place during the Great Patriotic War. Jews, Soviet patriots, underground fighters, partisans and prisoners of war died here. During the Great Patriotic War, Kharkiv residents showed valor. For their heroism, 230 people received the title of Hero of the Soviet Union. Tens of thousands of natives of Kharkov were awarded other awards for their courage in the fight against fascism. Compositionally, the complex consists of several steles, a majestic monument and alleys. Three commemorative steles with half-mast banners tell about the stubborn struggle of Kharkovites. In the center of the memorial is a large stele, narrating about the suffering and joys of Victory. Next to her stands the silent Motherland. At her feet the Eternal Flame blazes. A whole group of authors worked on the creation of the memorial complex: • Sculptors Ya.I. Ryka, M.F. Ovsyankina, V.I. Agibalova • Artist S.G. Svetlorusova • Architects A.A. Maksimenko, I.A. Alferova, E.Yu. Cherkasov
kharkov.wiki/places/memorialnyy-kompleks-slavy-509/

Attached: photo_1648241024187-1110x735.jpg (1110x735, 221.85K)

didnt read

A

Where the fuck are you, katsaps? Ashamed?

Attached: 1637398361156.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

Are you retarded?

Srsly, is Any Forums twitter tier now? I havw to spoonfeed you? This is a WW2 memorial in Kharkiv. Russian zombies, claiming they are conducting denazification, have bombed it.

Бaтькo нaш - Бaндepa, Укpaїнa - мaти,
Mи зa Укpaїнy бyдeм вoювaти! | (2)

Oй, y лici, лici, пiд дyбoм зeлeним,
Taм лeжить пoвcтaнeць тяжeнькo paнeний. | (2)

Oй, лeжить вiн, лeжить, тepпить тяжкi мyки,
Бeз лiвoї нoги, бeз пpaвoї pyки. | (2)

Як пpийшлa дo ньoгo piднa мaти йoгo,
Плaчe i pидaє, жaлyє йoгo. | (2)

Oй, cинy ж мiй, cинy, вжe нaвoювaвcя,
Бeз пpaвoї pyчки, бeз нiжки зocтaвcя. | (2)

Maми ж нaшi, мaми, нe плaчтe зa нaми,
He плaчтe зa нaми гipкими cльoзaми. | (2)

A ми з мocкaлями тa й нe в згoдi жили,
Ha caмoгo Пeтpa y бiй ми вcтyпили. | (2)

Mocкaлi тiкaли, aж лaптi гyбили,
A нaшi зa ними пocтpiли били. | (2)

Oй, як мaти cинa cвoгo пoхoвaлa
Ha йoгo мoгилi cлoвa нaпиcaлa. | (2)

Ha йoгo мoгилi cлoвa нaпиcaлa:
Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Bciм гepoям cлaвa!

Attached: 15591433775932.png (660x371, 642.12K)

>random things get bombed during war
Imagine my shock

You do realize what you're saying is insane right?
Because some random shell exploded meters away from a memorial, then the russians must be lying?
This is your argument.

bumping so people can see how retarded you parrots are

Kys.

Rashist apologist.

Hohols died. Nobody cried.
Also didnt read.

excellent rebuttal

>WE WUZ FIGHTING NAZIS N SHIT

Attached: zelensky nazi 1647004731324.jpg (829x1024, 120.57K)

Attached: Small-hatted Zelensky and Putin.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

Attached: WW2-US Soldiers with NATSOC flag.jpg (1000x823, 255.83K)

I thoughtt you faggot tranny dick slurping leftist types loved when statues are destroyed.

what the fuck arer you complaining about now?

They’re just using Azov to survive so they can implement Globohomo

wow sucks when someonen destroys a statue you like. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get killed

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN STATURINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE HECKIN ROCKY SCULPTY WW2 MEMORIAL LADY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

^^how these fags sound

Attached: 92873498.jpg (1080x1020, 130.98K)

post better pictures of the crater of the erased history please, I need masturbation material

I still don’t understand the whole Kosher Nazi thing in Ukraine. Nazis who serve a Jewish globohomo government? Jewish billionaires who fund the Kosher Nazis?