WHY DO I GET VIRGIN SHAMED?

Why Does The World Shame Me For Being A Virgin?, Must I Always Become A Slut Like My Brother And Sister?, How Do I Avoid These People Who Virgin Shame Me, I Am Waiting For After Marriage To Start Performing Sexual Acts, I Do Partake In Slightly Sexual Acts Such As Flirting/Kissing Girls Who Flirt With Me Or Are In The Talking Phase With Me Or Also Sending Nudes As Pictured Here, But That Is About It, My Snapchat Is Full Of Nudes Mostly From Non-religious And Religious Girls Alike, Many Girls In My Neighborhood Always Flirt With Me And Kissing/Making Out Is As Far As I would Let Them Go With It And Because Of This These Girls Started Shaming Me For Rejecting Their Advances, I Don't Understand the Virgin Shaming, Anyways, I Am Going To Stand My Ground And Say This;

IF YOU WANT TO PERFORM SEXUAL ACTS ONLY AFTER MARRIAGE, THEN MY FRIEND YOU HAVE TAKEN THE RIGHT DECISION; AMEN TO YOU BROTHER/SISTER (I DOUBT CHICKS USE Any Forums, YOU MOSTLY FIND CHICKS AROUND /BANT/ AND Any Forums AND OCCASIONALLY AROUND /O/)

Attached: 122269300_994928207687587_2014518392435039863_n.jpg (2910x3888, 649.45K)

Take Your Meds Why Don't You Take Your Meds?

>I don't know how to speak English so I'll capitalize the first letter of every word just to be safe

that's not a woman in the that photo

you are going to hell

have sex, incel

you look cute boy, post bussy

Mods. Please get this faggot OUTTA here.

YWNBAW

Person In That Photo Is Me, I Am Boy Not Girl I Took Already Doctor Says Take Only Once A day
Not Until Marriage, Also I Am Not Incel Because Most Girls In My Community Flirt With Me, Shame On Them Because; They Are All Going To Church As Well

live in a muslim country, you wont get virgin shamed

i cumed

What Is Bussy?
I Am Straight Man, What You Mean Faggot? I Posted Pic As Example Of Nude
I Am Not Trying To Be Woman, I Am Normal Man, I Just Recently Lost Weight, Thats Why No Body Definition, I Am Hitting Gym Right Now

boy pussy, open your asscheeks and butthole and show us your insides

I Live In Muslim Country Already As An Expat (I Live In Dubai, UAE)
What Means You?

No Homosexuality Is Wrong My Friend, Seek The Word Of God And You Will Be Cured

more than anything user, stay true to yourself and your beliefs. I admire that you have the courage of your convictions. It can be a lonely road. I hope you find happiness user.

I am a woman (real, from birth) so it is not homosexual fren, I want to see your pink insides

Why The Fuck Are You Asking This Question In Any Forums?

I Am Facing Financial Challenges But I Am Still Keeping My Optimism And Strong Mentality, And Keeping Faith In God, It Is A Lonely Road, But Atleast It Is The Right Road And We Can Find Relief In God
Sorry Sister I Thought Wrong, But If You Want Add My Snap @pimpofchimps69, I Can Send You Pictures But That All I Will Do

Any Forums Is Goal Post For All Other Post On Any Forums, Without Any Forums Any Forums Is Slightly Irrelevant

Stop being such a faggot...do some fucking pushups...be a man for fucks sake..I'd beat your ass if I saw you irl because that's how.much you disgust me.

I Am Currently On-Going In Gym, Process Will Take Time But Amen I Will Get Toned And Big

I Am Going To Gym Just Started, Will Get Toned And Big Amen

Put some clothes on sis. No one wants to see that.

Nice tits fag

MEMEFLAGGOT
BEING
A MEMEFLAGGOT

Attached: 00009.jpg (480x640, 45.69K)

OP I can guarantee that you just send your Snapchat to a man.

I Can See Profile Anyways So If Man Won't Add Thank You
I Covered

OBVIOUS /thread