Untitled

Attached: 1648721533122.webm (654x608, 1.88M)

>shocking

>he relaxed

systematic racism caused this

Take it down dis rayciss

Nigger saw it on the Oscars, that be ok.

LOL THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE AMERIMUTT FAGGOTS

Couldn't even knock him out, their punches are like kisses

>everyone else kept running
Lmao China moment

niggers gonna nig

Is it really shocking anymore?

hero

As the west gets more culturally enriched you will see things you never thought you could imagine before like non white cops sitting there laughing as niggers beat you up and theatrical plays where niggers will get on stage and beat up the actors. Liberals will continue saying this is not a bog deal and try to whataboutism validate degradation of society with anything negative whites ever did.

He didn't win because of his skill, he won because of systemic racism giving him an advantage. The black king retaliated in the only way honorable.

>oh my goooood!!1!

Women love this, soys. Stay virgin incels. He is based

nigger fragility

All things considered, it was a pretty sweet run, jump, punch

>Flag.
*Snap*.

Sounds like he wasn't the fastest then.

Anyone here has had enough of all this shit and is ready to start acting in order to solve all of our problems ?

No. The punch was based

>Ready.
Okay, what's your plan?

The result of systemic white supermacy.

Why did the nigger do it? Was there a reason, or was it just reparations for being white?

FUCKING JOGGERS

Breivik niggers

LMFAO

Delet dis, rayciss

Attached: Screenshot_20220123-181938.png (720x1440, 604.29K)

When you have an entire race of beings where we set no standards, walls and punishment for whatsoever, this is the result of that. He wasn't even part of that race. He was probably mad that his friend was losing or a white guy was winning so the fact that niggers are coddled and they have low impulse control leads us to this. Woman are getting to that point too.

No, I'll just keep writing "NiGGER" online and saying it in my head in public.

I already have a good plan, but it would be to long to explain every single step, so i will tell you the big ones.
We will first create a community of people who want to stop all this shit, once we reach a good number of member, we will start doing business (i already know what we will do), and then we will use the money to make a lot of medias, and then we will use these medias to take over one country, solve all problems in this country, and expand our power across the world.

>leading race
Looks like wh*tes are no longer the leading race.

systemic not systematic you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1647464803912.png (411x412, 177.39K)

And we will call it newsmax

glowing faggot
guess you're too fat to be a Special Agent huh

they are just following willsmiths behavior

niggers are a blight on our society and are actively causing us to regress.

based

Attached: nigger.jpg (881x834, 115.19K)

Falls over and cries?

Whites did this to niggers only 100 years ago. The pendulum has swung, whiteboy.

Dude what the fuck watch his leg. It actually snapped and broke. Holy fuck man. Fuck all niggers. Jail that piece of shit for a couple decades. That white runners life is ruined.

Yes yes, we know, anyone who propose to do anything in order to solve our problem is a glowngger, we know shlmo, u don't need to tell us.

But for the honest people who are afraid of such a thing, do not be afraid, there will be literaly 0 illegal action. Everything will be legal.

Direct result of Will Smith.

>He panic posted
Glowie detected.