Y-yes H-hans y-you c-can still pay in e-euros

what a fag

Attached: vladimir-putin-wins-russias-presidential-elec-T-TTkRwf.jpg (340x230, 8.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/energy/russia-will-not-demand-immediate-switch-gas-payments-roubles-kremlin-2022-03-30/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he really pussy out on that? I don't want to have to search out a story to confirm.

I want to pay in Deutsche Mark

he didn't say that. Your replies were timed quite well I must say

Poles are NATO lapdogs and it's pathetic

Attached: 1648721803432.png (819x1280, 283.5K)

source or kys

>>reuters.com/business/energy/russia-will-not-demand-immediate-switch-gas-payments-roubles-kremlin-2022-03-30/
J-just for now.
The cope is glorious

I dont believe the germans one single bit!!

Remember molotov-ribbentrop pact? Any deal or business between Germany and Russia is bad news for the rest of the world!!

NATO needs to force germany to stop all contact with putin and threaten germany with sanctions too if they continue to fund putins war and oppression in the name of oil and gas.

Attached: 1648476932494m.jpg (1024x819, 79.11K)

You say that only because you were quickly conquered during ww2

are you guys in the same office?

why is he even supplying nazis with gas?

Nononono you can’t do that!!!

Nope

Pretty sure there were some behind the scenes begging by German politicians to keep the gas flowing.

>cope

They are still getting paid in ruples.

Euro --> non-sanctioned bank intermediary --> ruples.

Delay=indefinite delay=war ends and it will never happen

>ruples
The fuck? RuBles

kek

Everyone forgot no one was supposed to buy russian in the first place?

maybe if the war ends in the next months. your post timestamp is a nice palindrome

What a cuck

us paying for their gas is like half their economy. russia has exactly zero leverage on us.

Test

Yes, but Russians are doing the conversion. They can convert it to Bitcoin if they so choose. Germany pays in euros and receives gas, as stipulated in the original contract.

yea but who pays for the conversion? Germs or Russians?

Test.

I will be paying in EUROs.
That is all.

Attached: 487.jpg (680x431, 56.46K)

>Not burning the bridge and still wanting to do business with your best clients to feed your family.

= Cuckholdery? It's like calling me a cuck for not using my best card right at the start. I might use it, or keep it, or use it to make a bluff. The end game is that I win.

funny to see how every retard is falling for this bullshit episode again.

Yeah he did. He cucked out and allowed Germany to pay in Euros lol

VGH...MY UNITED EVROPA