Id rather live in a muslim country rather than a hindu one

>id rather live in a muslim country rather than a hindu one
Wait i thought poles being mentally retarded was a meme

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-153205_Chrome.jpg (1072x412, 78.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tribes_of_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good morning sir

Based af and good morning sir

Good morning frens

Attached: ali.jpg (800x450, 40.75K)

Arab
> Men higher in society than women
> femoids stfu on command
> no lgbtq

Hindu
>Embraced lgbtq before it was a thing in the western world
>Women are way above men
>Your life depends in which social division you're born in

Seethe Pajeet but the guy is right

Attached: DrlFPfnXcAATJer.jpg (868x767, 120.37K)

>forced to live in either pooinlooabad or camelfuckistan

I'd just neck myself

>No LGBTQ
They literally fuck young boys ffs
>Embraced lgbtq before it was a thing in the western world
Nigger we literally beat up fags even when a tranny dies all other trannies start to throw rocks or beat up with stick
(They do this to remind his soul to never reincarnate in a tranny body)
>Your life depends in which social division you're born in
If you think that doesn't play a role in any race or religion than you ae braindead
>Women are way above men
If you have even lived here 1 day you wouldn't say that

>poles
nah, hohol refugees with polish IP's

Nono, I’m polish. Slava ukraini btw.

If your American neck yourself mutt if youra japanese go fap to loli tenticale hentai while your women get's fucked by tourists.

Attached: here is the end.jpg (1200x977, 276.27K)

Please do not redeem madam the toilets are bloody bechod bastard

Jesus Christ, Spain post Franco is a disaster

>They literally fuck young boys ffs
In Pakistan, aside of that country the only close thing I know of is fucking cousins.
>Nigger we literally beat up fags even when a tranny dies all other trannies start to throw rocks or beat up with stick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
>If you think that doesn't play a role in any race or religion than you ae braindead
It doesn't in ours but I do understand it can be hard to imagine for person who lived his whole life in one of those.
>If you have even lived here 1 day you wouldn't say that

Been in few towns, maybe it's different in rural villages but shiiit women got legions of male servants begging for attention in towns.

Also rajet why talk shit we gave you jobs ?

Attached: big.png (375x523, 188.96K)

Hindus are the most repulsive group of people and religion in the entire fucking universe, and trust me, I've seen some shit.

I'd rather fight for survical on sentinel Island as an outcast than having to visit the shithole that is india.

If you're real Saud tell me one thing, can I marry one Saudi girl I know or will I be stoned the first chance they see me?

Does saudi women saves her virginity for his husband?

Not a Saudi, but if you convert to Islam you should be good.

Thee rural ones yes. Thee city dwelling girls give up their virginities for a little Hennessy mixed with energy drink.

That would be enough for other muslims but Saudis are kinda fucked up about intermarrying. True Saudis are deceisive minority and they frown upon marrying outside the group, curious if it still stands true.

>durka durka halllal shalqaa qaraa
Sorry, I don't speak your dirt language. Mohammad was a schizophrenic and a conman, getting choked by Gabriel in a cave was an epileptic fit. Your country only exists because your leaders suck Jewish and American Jewish cock.

Hopefully my saudi girfriend will not convert me to her religion
Her mom is still hot and I still can't unthink the fact that her father married her when she was fucking 10
Imagine the sex HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1642117413986.png (541x406, 333.72K)

Well if she is tribal then nah and even if she says yes she would be disowned and might even get killed. here is the list of tribes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tribes_of_Saudi_Arabia

Attached: x2.png (960x1280, 1.27M)

>Dog fucker talking about us
neck yourself.

It still stands true.
Also not every saudi is triabl. we look down upon them think about this way the elites and the serfs

Thanks for confirmation.
She mentioned the tribe but rather briefly. I think her father might be some big shot since he has 4 wifes, around 20 kids and is capable of sustaining each house on luxury level, each house has a maid so at least for me it's a brief suggestion he's rich as fuck. Not sure if tribe matters to the rich ones a lot.

I understand, the question is if the wealth I described suggests he's member of the elite.

Yes

This is the worst censoring of an ID I've ever seen, Mr. Alharthi Rakan Balman.

Not every tribal is welathy think upper middle class and some below but the whole tribal thing is about blood purity so even if you came with billoins you'd still be told to fuck off since your not arab of pure tribal blood. and not everyone who has a tribe name is of pure blood they where slaves that toke the names of there masters when king faisal abolished slavery.

>It doesn't in ours but I do understand it can be hard to imagine for person who lived his whole life in one of those.
I was saying social division as a Rich and poor perspective not caste system , caste oppression is not real it only exist for political reasons,do you also think that Niggers are opressed because of their race ?

Seethe more Ranjeev. Even a war torn shithole like Syria is probably cleaner than all of India

Attached: 1643382605849.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Sucks for me but can't shame them for not wanting foreigners to come around and fuck up their family. Shame with the slaves though, I've read even up to 10% has African background.

Case opression seems very real according to what I've read but might be just liberal whining.

I really don't care also it's salman not balman.
anyhow krut fren what are you doing today.

Its as real as Tranny with no mental illness