Social Security...

>Social Security? It's a great program we've implemented to assist Americans with retirement so that may live out their golden years with dignity and stability
>It's simple - see, every paycheck a portion of your income goes to the federal government. It's carefully pooled into a large pot where eligible recipients are able to..
>AND IT'S GONE

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-022008.png (1080x1630, 697.42K)

It's not gonna exist period for people in 15-20 years, so I don't even take into my retirement plans.

Anyone young who isn't saving for their own retirement and relying on Social Security deserves all the poverty and misfortune that they have coming.

all the more fucked up that we continue to pay into it, then

Sorry I've paid too much into the system for the past 20 years of working, but even I know that social security ain't gonna exist by the end of the decade.

Retirement is an antiquated 20th century anomaly that is gone and is never coming back.

US is such a social shit hole.
God damn

If this was directed at boomers it would be a national crisis as it always is during elections. Combine this with what that Blackrock kike said the other day and I'm shocked that there isn't any pushback from anyone under 40, but it's understandable why there isn't due to lack of leverage.

Attached: 1643297022799.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

It has always been a Ponzi. It's viability ended with the Boomers.

I'm hoping the race war happens soon and I die in it.
Retirement plan solved.

My retirement plan is societal collapse.

i wish he'd just die

Boomers in peak form

>race war
You'll get martial law and incremental suppression.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-084513_Gallery.jpg (1078x1356, 1.34M)

Last time the government tried to shut people down the negros just burned shit down.
You really think they are not going to do it again? They are becoming way more brazen about being niggerly

They are already saying millennials and zoomers will have to work till 75 to be able to afford retirement.

Lmao that's fucking rich coming from this slimy piece of shit.

>Last time the government tried to shut people down the negros just burned shit down.
Perhaps you're confused. Niggers have always burned shit down, even when there wasn't a pandemic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-065404_Gallery.jpg (1070x1388, 404.34K)

Retirement is an antiquated 20th century anomaly that is gone and is never coming back.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-123322_Gallery.jpg (1078x1447, 827.87K)

SS has been constantly used as a slush fund for congress for years

We have that here, it's compulsory and it's a financial blackhole.

All it's going to take is for one man to decide that he is done with this struggle.

This is actually the truth right here.
As a man in my 30s I can't imagine this shit continuing on the same path for 30+ years

>Social Security
US-bros please explain this to me. Is it basically just a government-run pension fund? Because that's pretty much just a Ponzi scheme.

Feds steal from our paychecks because it thinks we're too stupid to handle our own money. Promises to pay us back when we're elderly with no guarantee that we'll recoup what we put in let alone collect what we could have had if we were allowed to invest the same amount privately.

It's ok. There's poor souls in third world shitholes that will have far less angrier convictions.

These kikes will stop at nothing.

Attached: 20220321_073911.jpg (4000x1868, 1.14M)

Not only will social security not exist by the time I'm 75, the United States won't exist then either.

Mitt Romney has been a lame neo-conservative faggot for as long as I can remember. He and Rick Santorum need to be raped to death by a pack of wild niggers.

Attached: B1D680A3-9521-49BA-B2BA-2802696E7E55.jpg (485x527, 225.43K)

>Step 1 import third worlders
>Step 2 turn the country into the third world, with third world institutions