You can only bullshit so much, chug bros. No, nobody will pay for gas in rubles. No, it wasn't 5D chess

You can only bullshit so much, chug bros. No, nobody will pay for gas in rubles. No, it wasn't 5D chess.

Attached: IMG_20220331_125243_933.jpg (710x631, 66.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/gas/iraq-natural-gas/
offshore-technology.com/news/europe-israel-turkey-pipeline-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP seething so badly he thinks this is a win.

>Payment will be done to gazprom bank that will then convert those euros to rubles, thus giving Russia an unsanctioned financial entity

I mean, it's literally middle of the road/payment for gas in rubles with one middle man that's basically state owned. Give Putin his petro-ruble and westerners the headline they want. In fact the sheer fact you're sharing this as an absolute loss shows how well this scheme actually worked.

I wonder why he changed his mind?

Attached: putin2.png (480x485, 278.98K)

Post a link

Europe doesn't exist anyway, it's just a bunch of vessel states to a dying and pigish empire.

Attached: bye bye yurops.jpg (1200x1800, 277.79K)

Because Germany is paying euros into a non sanctioned bank account essentially evading the swift sanctions they place on Russia.

Yes, asking for too much so you at least get what you want as a minimum is basic 5D chess.

Getting paid in Euros is actually better desu

Attached: Desu__suiseiseki_rozen_maiden_drawn_by_ichikawa_masahiro__9ab3b122658676295e1b9e34ab8fee8e.jpg (663x700, 448.36K)

>Putin says unfirendly countries will pay for gas in Rubla
>Germany is unfriendly country
>German fin min says "we're preparing for the closing of the tap"
>Russia agrees to be paid in Euros
watch the bots and shills squirm their way out of this one

Attached: 1648241038935.jpg (1200x675, 170.63K)

Fancy way of saying "we buy rubles in a bank"

Why are you even regurgitating the CIA lie every single media outlet already tells us? Are you shills afraid we wouldn't have access to mainstream media?

i pay in euro even when i'm in the us

The cope in this statement is hilarious.
What really made Russia scared is the fact Europe is exploring getting gas from other sources.
You are away it would only take 4 months to finish a pipeline from turkey to iraq right?
>>worldometers.info/gas/iraq-natural-gas/
And turkey has a completed pipeline with europe...
I wonder how you'll stab yourselves in the foot next.

If this is true it will make americans seethe, they are doing everything in their (soft)power to prevent Germany from buying the gas from Russia
Well if it can be done then why not but earlier I thought euros were practically worthless in this case for Russia, Peskov said it would be like giving gas for free

Why do you hide behind a meme flag?

Putin is not refusing to be paid in Euros, the EU does not want to pay for its gas at all. Russia has been robbed its USD/EUR assets, accepting any new payments in Euros will end up in the same way. Putin knows it and can not possibly move on as if nothing happened. The US is willing to disconnect entirely Europe from russian energy. Germany knows that it is as much a target for ZOG than Russia. Scholz has to BS the media to corner the CIA run "Green Party" and Putin will help him to do so.

Yes pretty much, Russia can trade goods and services for Euros and convert them into Rubles lol. Exactly what the swift sanctions were designed to prevent
Amerimutt and Ukraine on suicide watch.

Is there a non-western source for this information? I just cannot get myself to believe western sources anymore. I need something valid.

It's because Russia is coping hard.
It's supposed allies like India and China demanded steep discounts to even take their energy.
They literally don't have anyone to sell to at this point.

>I thought euros were practically worthless in this case for Russia, Peskov said it would be like giving gas for free
I guess they think sanctions are going to end relatively soon, which is probably true.

seethe mutt, Germany and Russia just bypassed your anti white sanctions.

At some point these sanctions are just retarded. Get these wef niggers out of here

Attached: 1647962649060.png (512x512, 100.23K)

Then why is Europe beginning to fund other energy sources?
>>offshore-technology.com/news/europe-israel-turkey-pipeline-russia/
It's almost like they can replace Russia in under a year, while currying favor with the rest of the world.

Well, Russia tends to be a little bit more politically stable than fucking Iraq, so that would be a serious downsize for Europe.
Iraq has no nuclear weapons, and burgers and kikes keep fucking around in that region. There is no guarantee of a stable flow of gas from there.

Of course Europe can replace Russia as an energy producer. It's just going to be expensive and impoverishing for consoomers in both spheres. Which I assume is the point of this whole little charade war. I can hear Klaus and his buddies rubbing hands all the way over here.