Go fuck yourself, Chinese asshole, I'm proud to be British and we'll always be superior to you chinks

Go fuck yourself, Chinese asshole, I'm proud to be British and we'll always be superior to you chinks

Attached: En__JEIW8AICecF.jpg (1200x723, 73.69K)

who are you talking to? and why do you have a mutt flag you disgusting bongoid.

Weird larp

Not even me at full power , Chinese pos

Attached: ScottAdkinsIpMan4.jpg (1000x800, 76.59K)

Shut the fuck up dong.

Attached: 1603484557769.jpg (1280x720, 54.7K)

I see ..I beileve we had a misunderstanding but unfortunately you chinks still can't be trusted

Attached: splinter-cell-goggles-320x180.jpg (320x180, 5.53K)

You dropped this.

Attached: 1648333331497.jpg (1919x1434, 802.44K)

>Go fuck yourself
why are you spreading your asshole open in the picture for asian?

r u gay?

Your a peice of fucking shit, go die you goddamn fucking insect.

it's called MMA faggot

Any Forums is done with white people. They had decades to cast off their jewish masters and haven't. It's time to end the jew and their slave armies of whites spreading degeneracy.

Don't make me tell you again.

Attached: chinesemustgo.jpg (600x351, 69.44K)

>it's called MMA faggot
is MMA where you get naked and wrestle a Chinese man for control of your asshole?

I thought that was butt sex

you'll never be a real MMA fighter

Is the guy in blue shirt the Trudeau?

>British
>flag

no tyrone

Americans are really taking their downfall pretty hard

Lel, British cowards pretending to be superior to anyone, the only thing you do better than any other race is suck American cock

Stfu you goddamn fucking jap , your women are goddamn fucking ugly and will never be human, I'd rather bust a but on some black chick on the set of ghetto gaggers

suck my dick shanequia , I don't need to listen to your goddamn shit.

>Lel, British cowards pretending to be superior to anyone

In general British-Anglo men excel over other men in the following characteristics
>tenacity,
>determination,
>bravery,
>discipline,
>manners,
>unyielding (never surrender),
because of those qualities, they make the best leaders of any, they are the sons of Brutus, men of Troy.

Chinese men excel in, group think, cuking to authority, factory assembly work, eating dog, and having tiny penises. If the CCP was lording it British men, as they do chinkoids there would be a revolution by morning.