Vatniks keep coping

russoldat.info/

Attached: vatnik cope.jpg (945x1260, 297.77K)

that is so fake

>Ukraine propaganda site
Lol

Is he gonna be ok?

I love his coat. He has that special "looking a little homeless while rich" look that only talented fashionistas can pull off. I salute this man and wish him best giving fashion advice in whatever afterlife he is experiencing.

is he going to be okay?

>Zanzibart... Forgive me...

most russians join the army for the same reason westerners or You might. for opportunities, experience, etc. youre feeding into jewish satanism by devaluing these soldier citizens lives.

all this imagery we see is imagery we need to be seeing of "Them"; the nihilist aristocrat 'elite'. the major zeitgeist shift required is bringing the hell of war right into the inner sanctum of "Them". i think this is a global consciousness undercurrent that is gradually surfacing in this tech age, and "Their" days truly are numbered. "They've" never experienced a commoner outer-castle force with this much knowledge, wealth & weaponry in their long history of scheming. there is a Scientific Code for replacing them and their ideology. This code is The SecondComing code.exe

the tech age induced 'Acceleration' is hastening their firewall coming down around them.

lol

Attached: IMG_20220329_211059_409.jpg (815x940, 103.23K)

Butthurt beltoids have only gore to cope with the fact that Putler is reuniting the lands of the Rus.

>Putler is reuniting the lands of the Rus
Under Ukrainian flag? Based!

The Ukraine? What's that?

there you have it. only schizos and retards are on the z team
major kek

he looks like he saw the funniest thing of his life at the moment he died.

Dont worry, Esti-bro, once NATO's disbanded you'll be the first on the slab

Attached: 1648722006003.jpg (1024x819, 79.11K)

I think you will far earlier reach after life my non-fren.

Yo wathch this, someone is about to post a cope webm of dead Azovs from 2014

Poland is living rent free in poor Russian minds.
I already forgot there is a war in Ukraine at all, thats how much we care, and yet we still got poor, poor Russians crying, shitting, screaming and making butthurt Ms Paint images.

Why do you cry so much?
Why all the butthurt screeching?

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

Lmao someone join army if they can’t do anything useful and to prevent crime rate with paying them high income instead of creating local gangs. Those who serve on army are blood thirsty ghouls

pig cope

>flip the pickle Morty

another great thread by butthurt belters

Attached: 1646915574903.jpg (2000x1557, 350.83K)

Please try, russia losing to fucking Estonia would be even more hilarious.