If you aren't on a ketogenic or low carb diet, then you aren't really white...

If you aren't on a ketogenic or low carb diet, then you aren't really white. You're just Jewified cattle who dishonors your noble milk drinking Aryan ancestors.

Attached: file.png (320x599, 209.15K)

No carbs = low free test because of SHBG increase
Don't eat tons of carbs but don't avoid them either

Yes, I bet those tall horse riding indo-european conquerors were low test bugmen compared to the settled farmers they dominated.

Completely avoiding carbs is unreasonable. Eat foods that produce the least inflammation. If you're obsessed with health or just want to optimize your diet, get tested for food allergies. It's a pretty comprehensive test that will give you insight on what foods are most compatible with your body. Otherwise just exclude literal poison, such as fast foods, soft drinks, seed oils, processed foods, etc... eat fermented foods every once in a while. But mostly focus on local foods, what your body's most accustomed to due to genetics. Your ancestors ate the same things and it's best that you continue doing that because your body's best programmed to digest them. Tolerance to lactose as a native European being a most obvious of such traits.

Ketogenic and low carb diets don't 100% cut out carbs. Especially not if you're low carb and drink a lot of milk.

Its extremely hard on the kidneys. I dont recommend as a lifestyle, but couple months a year is fine.

>Its extremely hard on the kidneys
No it isn't.

I'm not against what you're saying. Keto is great for insulin levels, it's what humans ate for much of our existence. Reason why diabetes is a thing is due to all the processed foods, sugars, etc... Basically, it's people eating really unhealthy. Dunno what your take is on grains, I wager that you're likely against them because they're quite inflammatory, there's no such thing as 'good grains', although you can argue that the ancient ones are much better than the nu-wheat that's GMO'd to death. Regardless, grain consumption is also something that's millennia old and that really shouldn't avoided. Limited, perhaps. Otherwise eating eggs is probably the healthiest thing that anyone can do. They're cheap, easily produced and widely available and their benefits are insane. I'd also say to limit vegetables to an extent. 70-80% of food should be of animal origin, not including any grains. Be careful of legumes too, as they can block nuttiness absorption. Animal fat, fish, fermented and pickled foods, meat, eggs, dairy products... I think we're mostly on the same page so I'll leave it at that. Keto's also great at beating some types of cancers because they cannot use ketons as energy. Not all of them, of course.

*nutrient absorption. How the fuck did I type that wrong?

>voluntarily depending on secondary metabolic processes
retarded

>it's what humans ate for much of our existence.
It isn't though. Humans ate fresh meat, which contained plenty of glycogen.

Dont come crying because you couldnt drink 4 litre per day with your kidney stones

Keto means zero carbs. As in zero. None. No vegetables, no fruit, no fake keto products. It means you get your body into nutritional ketosis and it stays there. You trend-hopping millennial soccer moms have warped and distorted keto to mean “kind of low carb but with keto bread and other fun new packaged products.” Zero carbs, 80+% fat, or get out.

i tried keto diet for 6 mo.
my shit turned grey colored and i got constant heart pain until i dropped keto and started eating carb junk again

Attached: 96a2c6bf82c3660f.jpg (960x1280, 168.5K)

Following these diets is madness, there is no one type fits all diet.

Most people who try keto don’t drink enough water and don’t eat enough fat. It’s not a high-protein diet, it’s a high-fat diet. Literally eating sticks of butter and drinking coconut oil. If you try it again, eat a lot more fat, less protein, and drink more water. Don’t forget salt; you need to salt the shit out of your food to keep your BP up.

>Literally eating sticks of butter and drinking coconut oil
this is dumbest thing ever
it's exactly stuff like this that made me feel like i was a week away from a heart attack
i can't believe how i fell for the keto meme

Attached: 37ba806d7d28d9f3.jpg (519x466, 22.84K)

coconut water is toxic. If the butter is pasteurized it is no good. You must drink raw milk and eat raw butter, in combination with lots of red meat but also organs, especially liver.

I didn’t say coconut water, I said coconut oil.

literally will argue about anything the thread

Only those with low social worth look for tribal value.

You sound like a weak sissy. I’ve been on real keto for over a decade. I’m an older man so I’ve watched all my friends and colleagues gain weight in their 30’s while I’ve stayed lean.