Germany, are you okay, big guy? Does a bottle of cooking oil really cost €55? What's going on over there?

Germany, are you okay, big guy? Does a bottle of cooking oil really cost €55? What's going on over there?

Attached: FPHeP6EWUAMNOGT[1].png (720x614, 875.49K)

Oil and gas prices the worst since Stalingrad

Culturalenrichmentseed oil

>w-we don’t need oil
Thanks yetis for being the equivalent of our femboy sex slaves. Keep sucking our dicks and starve to death

Attached: EA2EDD72-093E-4048-A3EE-A52A3A633617.jpg (640x640, 58.87K)

>yetis
*europoors

Lmao here the shelves are just empty because nigger are trying to resell it on the internet
Thankfull we have a whole closet full of oil anyway (we had before Russia was even at ukraine border)

that's 10 liters, and consumer level rapeseed oil is generally more expensive than sunflower. I mean I'm all for making fun of the Europeans having more impact from sanctions than we do, but that picture is just fine.

up to 192 now.

Attached: goddamnfaggotsreally.jpg (227x53, 3.12K)

>he still uses vegetable oils other than cold pressed olive oil

Enjoy your omega 6 and chronic disease

That’ll be a Nordic currency

>we
Bro do you have multiple people on your head? Schizo check?

Attached: 68E9BB5F-E14A-45DB-B5C8-890BEBC53847.jpg (828x984, 127.11K)

Attached: kekeeed.jpg (275x183, 9.42K)

Isn't Omega 6 good for you

I use olive oil

Is peanut oil good? My favorite for popcorn

Yeah there is no sunflower seed oil anymore, which is the most used vegetable oil in Europe. Thanks Z

>Fields of purely economic factors as far as you can see

Attached: Rapeseed.jpg (2560x1707, 493.99K)

Last time i bought this shit it did cost 1-2€ for a 1l bottle depending on the brand. 55€ seems excessive.

Thank Americas foreign policy and pursuing regime change in Russia. Same people who caused the migrant crisis that flooded your country with niggers

Never used sunflower oil because i'm not black. Not my problem.

That's rapeseed oil

>rapEsöl

appropriate name

>economic factors
What boggles my mind is how can price of rapeseed oil be still climbing while we stopped mandatory mixing it into gas and diesel.

oh noes
>a can which will last you for a year and a half costs 55 euros

i know americans just use it as lemonade and cant afford spending 55 euros daily

It's the relation to omega3 that is the problem. Modern diet is almost all omega 6, while it should be more omega 3 (fish, walnuts, flax etc).

I mixed these two up in my head
Good to know, thanks

Why on earth would you pay money for seed oils? Nobody should willingly consume this toxic sludge

>sanctions backfiring a month in
lmao, its going to be a real shitshow isnt it

Turks and Arabs put it in their Bmws

Some shop manager heard that energy in general and oil in particular are going to rise in price sharply so he did what he though was a smart thing - raised price of the oil in the retail before other shop managers thought about this.

Fish oil supplements are literally pennies, not a real problem.

Here in France the oil shelves were simply empty. COmpletely out of stock. don't get it, why do I have to suffer for some evil kike criminal in eastern europe? Heads need to roll

In Aldi... fucking 1,5l Noname Sunflower Oil 4,99 Euro... i break together...

rape

Attached: 1629714306172.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Fields?

I think peanut oil depends on the process.

I hardly even use oil to cook with. I have had to throw out 2 bottles of oil because they were on my shelf so long they got gamey and smelled strange.
I just use a little olive oil every once in awhile. Meat tends to be plenty fatty and cooks in its own juices.

Ukraininans won't sow it this year. The price for oils will o through the roof next autumn, so those who have a bit of brain just don't sale their reserves now.

>Noname Sunflower Oil
Enjoy your gutter oil from China

Attached: 1620339948559.webm (726x362, 1.92M)

Wtf, just make your own gallon of piss.

Preußenfag here - all forms of flour (Mehl) and oils stemming from seeds are completely sold out.

Money cannot acquire them.

I don't want Europe to suffer.

Too late for that.

this was 9 or 10 euros before. its not FINE.

our restaurants are taking off pommes frites ( french fries ) off their menus already. how can this be ok or fine?

What does Germany make? Serious question. They can't produce electricity to keep people warm and are dependent on foreign heating oil and gas. They seem to be failing in providing food products. Besides BWM and Benz which you can't eat, what do the krauts make that provide anything substance to their people?

They'll move to 100% synthetic oils soon

in my aldi it was just 1 l for 4,99 ,- Euro and it was sold out quickly

you shouldn't be eating that jewish shit anyway cook with beef talo or pig fat

yes, I agree. germany will be testing ground for 4th industrial revolution.